Today, Evanthia lets you tag along with Jos and Leo to check out the Helianthus Trials. They will show you the highlights of the Solano collection and let you have a peek at their notes.
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 UK: New courses help secondary students engage with nature and horticulture
- 2022-09-21 "If I lower my nitrate, will my neighbour have aphids and I won't?"
- 2022-09-20 Urban Crop Solutions and Belgian school launch training scheme
- 2022-09-20 HRI Leadership Academy Class begins September 20
- 2022-09-19 "Matricaria thrives on water"
- 2022-09-15 "Fast flower decay can be avoided with optimal precooling practices"
- 2022-09-15 “Chitosan is a natural, systemic plant immune system booster that is largely underutilized”
- 2022-09-14 Ridder serves growing industry from new Leamington office
- 2022-09-12 Some thoughts on orchid cultivation
- 2022-09-09 "Energy crisis hits floriculture hard"
- 2022-09-05 Sustainability meets design: Best practice examples, "cooking show" and material studies inspired at the online event
- 2022-09-05 Metrolina Greenhouses announces fall mum trials
- 2022-09-01 Bart's Flowers in Delran is a blooming success in Burlington County
- 2022-08-31 India: Couples make beeline for marigold field in Cherthala
- 2022-08-31 Farmers’ incomes grow thanks to lavender cultivation
- 2022-08-31 How to adjust irrigation water: comparing acid choices to maximize plant yield
- 2022-08-30 "Water is the 'oil' of the horticultural sector, many challenges will present themselves in the coming years"
- 2022-08-22 The EHR hot new perennials for 2023 booklet has arrived
- 2022-08-22 Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- 2022-08-18 Plant molecular geneticists discover, and begin to crack, the epigenetic code