Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber

You are using software which is blocking our advertisements (adblocker).

As we provide the news for free, we are relying on revenues from our banners. So please disable your adblocker and reload the page to continue using this site.

Click here for a guide on disabling your adblocker.

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber

SAF launches free webinar series on mental well-being

In response to industry feedback and a growing need for resources to help business owners and their teams improve their well-being, SAF is launching a series of webinars centered on Mental Well-Being: The Impact on Productivity, Retention, and Profits. All webinars will be presented by SAF Orlando 2022 speaker, industry author, and motivational coach Barry Gottlieb

In today's workforce, 75% of employees are suffering from anxiety, the other 25% are in denial, and a disengaged employee costs a business 34% of their salary. A company is only as resilient as its people. If employees are anxious, reactive, and burned out, every business metric — from productivity to attrition to customer success — will be affected. 

All businesses – large, small, e-commerce, brick-and-mortar – must place a much bigger emphasis on mental wellness, stress management, gratitude, and resilience. 

Webinars will cover:

  • Research that shows why companies with happy, engaged workers enjoy better profits and better customer loyalty.
  • Why mental well-being must be addressed in the workplace.
  • How to make small changes to improve well-being.
  • Anxiety and stress-busting techniques such as breathwork and meditation.

Each webinar will take place from 2:00- 2:45 PM ET and include a presentation with time for questions.

  • Thursday, October 13: Part 1: Mental Well-Being in the Workplace 
  • Thursday, October 20: Part 2: Healthy Habits
  • Thursday, October 27: Part 3: Sleeping Soundly" "The data speaks for itself, but SAF has also heard anecdotally from many, many floral professionals that mental health is a real issue — and that it's having an impact on the business," says SAF CEO Kate Penn. "We're making this webinar free, so everyone in the industry can use the resources to help their teams."

For more information:


Publication date: