On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility. Many friends and local community members, including Mayor Justin Nickels, gathered to celebrate.
"We're appreciative to everyone for the huge group effort that it was," said Heidi Dramm Becker. The new 98,000 sq. ft. building, located in the Manitowoc Industrial Park, increases Dramm's warehouse and office space, with the ability to expand in the future. The company has grown while staying committed to being a family-owned and operated business. Dramm now has 107 employees and is excited to offer more office and warehouse space.
Features of The Dramm Corporation's Headquarters and Production Facility:
- Per Dramm's request, A.C.E. used building frame materials that contain up to 74% recycled contents, and the building itself can be completely disassembled and recycled.
- Dramm chose carpeting that has a "zero" carbon footprint. It is made from recycled fibers and can be recycled when worn.
- 6 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. • Installation of 26 solar panels, saving 90% of Dramm's annual energy needs.
- The orientation of the building itself allows for natural light and little need for electric lighting during the day hours.
- The pond inspired the curvature of the building.
- Dramm plans to keep the natural wildflower and pollinator plants growing by the pond.
- Construction on a 2,400 sq. ft. research greenhouse will begin in Spring 2023.
For more information:
2000 North 18th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54221, USA