Water quality, pesticides, planting techniques, and substrates are some of the most common greenhouse growing considerations – and the most difficult to master. AmericanHort is eager to help you gear up for spring with a Back2Basics course on best management practices for greenhouse growing.
- Sharpen your skills in greenhouse best practices
- Find ideas to further develop your operations
- Get your questions answered by well-respected experts
- Receive the recording for continued reference after the course
- Building greenhouse substrates
- Reading and understanding pesticide labels
- Water quality
- Proper planting for common ornamental crops
- And more
Who should join?
- Experienced growers looking for a refresher
- Novice growers looking to improve their skills
- Team members looking to get a deeper understanding of growing practices
Click here to see the panel and to register.
Registration is FREE to AmericanHort members and $99 for non-members.
For more information