Mother's Day is only two months away, and choosing an efficient, effective way to handle the influx of deliveries is a common challenge for florists. The Society of American Florists has new resources to save time and streamline the delivery process.
Virtual Idea Exchange: Delivery Decisions
Wednesday, March 8 at 2 PM ET
Third-party delivery services can help with late orders, high volume, or expanding service areas. During this 45-minute virtual gathering, florists with experience using third-party services such as Door Dash, Roadie, and others will share:
- The pros and cons of outsourcing delivery
- What it costs to use third-party delivery services
- How to have the best experience with third-party services
- How third-party services can help grow your business
The event also includes a group discussion and time for questions.
On-Demand Course: Delivery Support
Save time by using this short course to train new full-time delivery drivers or part-time drivers to help during busy times and holidays. Seasoned retailer Jenny Behlings, AAF, AIFD, and PFCI walks new drivers through the basics of the delivery process and the importance of understanding each shop's specific policies. The course covers:
- An overview of procedures that all floral delivery drivers should follow
- Packaging, loading, and routing vans
- The point of sales system
- Safe driving
For more information: