Floriexpo, one of the largest high-volume B2B floral expositions in North America, announced exciting additions to its already robust Advisory Board. Made up of leading figures from all corners of the floral industry, the board will advise event organizers on all aspects of the Expo, including the re-launched education program, event schedules, and special events, and the future growth of Floriexpo.
"Just having the ability to consult with such an incredibly important group of professionals who truly have their finger on the pulse of the floral industry is absolutely game-changing," said Floriexpo Event Director and Group Vice President Bob Callahan. "They represent a diverse cross-section of our critical attendee and exhibitor audience and have already proven to be invaluable in helping us define what Floriexpo looks like this year and in the future. We are so incredibly fortunate that they have agreed to come on board!" he continued.
The Floriexpo Advisory Board includes:
- John Agnew - Global Category Merchant, Whole Foods Market
- Kim Boin- Sales Account Manager, Bayview Flowers Ltd.
- Joseph Farrell – President, BloomQuest, LLC
- Maria Fernandes - National Category Merchant - Floral & Garden Centre, Sobey's
- Jennie Garbarek - Floral Merchandising Manager - SpartanNash
- Bradley Gaines – Director of Floral, United Family
- Pieter Landman – President, Blooming Vision
- Kristen Lares - Floral Director, Bristol Farms/Lazy Acres
- Lisa Letch - Floral Sales Manager, Shaw's / Star Market
- Kristina Mangold – Senior Buyer, Produce and Floral, Target
- Joep Paternostre - CEO, Founder, Bloomaker USA Inc
Additional information on the Floriexpo Advisory Board can be found here.
At the 2023 event, Floriexpo will unite floral category vendors with mass-market floral buyers from supermarkets, chain stores, wholesale florist distributors, online retailers, retail florists, and more. On May 31, the event will present an exclusive Pre-Conference Day designed for mid and high-volume buyers, category managers, and merchandisers across all segments of the floral industry as well as a myriad of opportunities for professional coaching and development for all attendees throughout the duration of the show.
Returning in 2023 will be the thrilling Iron Designer Competition and fan favorite Flower Naming Ceremony in addition to newly added events, including an opening night Poolside Soiree and Flori After Dark Party on Day 2.
"We are hyper-committed to making Floriexpo a can't-miss event that hits all the marks, from best-in-class education to unparalleled networking to out-of-the-box, experiential parties and special events," said Callahan. "We can't wait to welcome everyone to beautiful Fort Lauderdale."
Registration for Floriexpo is currently open at www.floriexpo.com, and information on exhibiting can be found by clicking here.
Information on participating in the Floriexpo Key Buyer Program as well as a qualification form, can be found here
Floriexpo Fast Facts
- Date: June 1 - June 2, 2023 (Key Buyer Pre-Con Day - May 31)
- Where: Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale Florida
- How: Attendees may register at www.floriexpo.com
For more information: