What are the advantages of using preserved flowers and plants? The founders of SecondFlor, a platform that is one of the world leaders in the wholesaling of preserved flowers and plants, explain.
"If you’re a floral designer, you are now able to create all kind of everlasting arrangements for trunk shows, events, bouquets, centerpieces, and so on, using roses, hydrangeas, eucalyptus, pampas, fillers…
If you're a florist, forget all you heard about fake flowers. Preserved flowers are natural, and resemble fresh flowers. Your clients are craving for everlasting bouquets that look elegant, and natural. Give them all they want with preserved flowers.
If you're an event or wedding planner, imagine being able to double your work capacity without recruiting new helpers. Imagine being able to work on a floral project days or weeks in advance. Imagine not having to drive the morning of a trunk show just to touch up a decor. Imagine being able to work on two or more weddings in a weekend. Preserved plants are here to serve you and your business."
What are the advantages for professionals to continue their floral journey with SecondFlor? The founders of the platform list the following advantages:
- "As a professional, you have access to our catalog, and you can order 24/7 simply online. You have a visibility on our stock in real time. Your order is automatically confirmed and prepared as soon as possible."
- Ultra-fast delivery right to your business door. Deliveries are free for all orders above $350.
- The best prices on the market from the first unit. As well as a quantity discount (from 5 units) and an extra discount for all big buyers with carts starting from $3,000. You get 10% off from all shopping carts above $5,000.
- SecondFlor provides the largest selection of preserved flowers and plants in the USA, with 260+ references for the launch—there are more to come.
- Our wholesale rates are all fees included. This way you can easily calculate your margins and focus on making money."
For more information:
Instagram @secondflor_usa and share your creations with #SecondflorUS #CreateWithSecondflor.