On July 1, Stolze held an open day at its new premises in Maasdijk, the Netheraldns. In the evening, there was a party with colleagues, during which two milestones were celebrated. Firstly, the official opening of the new premises and, secondly, a farewell to Bram van den Ende. He is retiring.
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Two milestones celebrated at Stolze
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-29 Dümmen Orange welcomes new North American Product Manager for potted crops
- 2023-09-29 The American Floral Endowment becomes newest member of the Floriculture Sustainability Initiative
- 2023-09-29 East African Magical Farms to expand carnation production hub in Kenya
- 2023-09-29 AltaNova Sales splits into two companies
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Pymwymic and Horticoop invest in Vivent
- 2023-09-28 VHC takes over WICO Flowers nursery and grows to 24.5 ha santini production
- 2023-09-28 Royal FloraHolland signs letter of intent for Safe Enterprise quality mark
- 2023-09-28 US (FL): 72.2-acre nursery up for auction
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye