- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
CERSAA presented FERTINNOWA at VII Summer School of Floriculture
The Summer school, focused on the cultivation and exploitation of citrus fruit, was mainly addressed to technicians working in the fields of crop management and protection, land planning and design, researchers, teachers as well as growers and people working in the sector of fruit processing and transformation. The Summer School was attended by 20 people.
Presentation of the main outcome of Fertinnowa questionnaires gave the possibility to deepen some aspects related to irrigation and to stimulate an interesting discussion with regards to the present situation related to irrigation and fertigation techniques and their use for the cultivation of different crop species. Participants really appreciated the work done in the frame of the project since it was the first time they could see so comprehensive and focused information. Moreover, they noticed the importance of being able to rely on such results in order to provide useful tools for the planning and the management of crops including citrus to all relevant stakeholders.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-18 Valentine's Day flowers in space
- 2019-02-12 "Earn more money with better planning"
- 2019-01-24 Managing Million Bells: 2019 Updates
- 2019-01-23 Plants blink: proceeding with caution in sunlight
- 2019-01-21 A decade of Next Generation Growing in the Netherlands
- 2019-01-17 Chinese moon plant dies
- 2019-01-16 Plant empowerment and data driven growing enjoys worldwide following
- 2019-01-16 The amount of light plants can cope with
- 2019-01-16 India: University training youth to cultivate, export flower bulbs
- 2019-01-15 Model greenhouse production system for annual plants
- 2018-12-24 US: Salinas Valley sees green in cannabis
- 2018-12-20 Plants don't like being touched, scientists find
- 2018-12-19 "Water situation in England still of concern in east more than west"
- 2018-12-14 Growing recommendations Primula acaulis and Ranunculus Sprinkles
- 2018-12-13 First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- 2018-12-11 Australia: Protecting the holy grail of Victorian orchids
- 2018-12-10 UK: Fifteen thousand flowers bed in for the winter
- 2018-11-29 "How you grow and process fresh cut basil will impact flavor and shelf life"
- 2018-11-28 Hemp: A new crop for you?
- 2018-11-28 Recognition of innovative product idea for design and functionality