- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- "For Valentine's Day, freight costs per kilo expected to rise by 80 or 100%"
- "We're impressed by the length, number of heads per spray and shorter growing cycles"
- US: Express Seed Company names Scott Valentine as Chief Executive Officer
- Everything Hydrangeas: from variety selection to production to sales
- US (NJ): Sunflower grower opens fields for pickers
Top 5 -last week
- 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- "It will make us one of the pioneering flower companies in Latin America"
- New Kenyan flower exporter gets off to a challenging start
- Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow
- "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”
Top 5 -last month
Danziger & Kolster sign European distribution agreement
Kolster is a company in the cut-flower industry, with a presence in Holland, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and several other European countries. Kolster will be the official and exclusive distributer of Danziger's products in Europe, excluding Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Micha Danziger & Robert-Jan Kolster
The new partnership will focus not only on the Gypsophila, Solidago and Limonium varieties, but also on introducing the European market to Danziger’s latest innovations, such as Scabiosa Scoop, Caryopteris Pagoda and Euphorbia Forix Bliss.
"We strongly believe this new cooperation will benefit our loyal European customers and increase the scope of the Danziger varieties in the European market. We wish Kolster great success, and we will contribute to extend all our know how and support to this venture,” says Micha Danziger, Co-CEO of Danziger. “We want to take this opportunity to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Mr. Jan Duijndam, who wasDanziger's right hand in the Netherlands. We wish him a relaxed retirement, and we don't say farewell, as Jan will still represent Danziger in Portugal."
Micha Danziger & Mr. Jan Duijndam
"Kolster is very happy with this new agency and this will give our customers more options and possibilities. The combination of our Berry products, ornamental foliage and peonies together with Danzigers Annual and Perennial cut flower products will provide a perfect assortment for our customers to choose!" says Robert-Jan Kolster.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 Valoya launches two new greenhouse LED grow lights
- 2020-09-17 New partnership streamlines ordering process and service
- 2020-09-16 Keep control over large-scale horticulture businesses
- 2020-09-16 Brandkamp joins Fleuroselect
- 2020-09-15 Signify expands Philips Horticulture research partner network in China
- 2020-09-15 Hawthorne Gardening provides Gavita and Agrolux with new premises
- 2020-09-14 Rita Van Namen passes away
- 2020-09-14 Metamorphosis for De Gier Drive Systems
- 2020-09-14 IGS senior team expands further as technology innovator welcomes Head of HR
- 2020-09-14 New building VB Group shows "that things can be done differently"
- 2020-09-14 Inochio new Bosman Van Zaal partner in Japan
- 2020-09-11 Board of Management at Bayer keeps its chairman
- 2020-09-11 Kaizen culture builds resilient companies
- 2020-09-10 UK: Morrisons announces acquisition of Lincolnshire outdoor plant business Lansen Nurseries
- 2020-09-10 US (NY): Bumper crop of Darwin tulip bulbs available this fall
- 2020-09-10 Japan based company brings nano bubble solutions to the Netherlands
- 2020-09-10 UK: BOPP changes its name to OHAS
- 2020-09-10 Louis Kester will be appointed as Commercial Director at Evanthia
- 2020-09-10 Desch Plantpak acquires IPP factories
- 2020-09-09 Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow