- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
February 14-16, Gorinchem:
Dutch HortiContact all set
HortiContact is a platform in the Netherlands for horticulture professionals. Key points of interest of this trade fair are solidifying existing relations, laying foundations for new business agreements, and the exchange of knowledge. HortiContact will feature 34 international exhibitors, 14 more than last year. These represent 11 different nations, amongst which are England, Denmark, Russia, China, and Italy.
After the economic crisis, the Dutch horticulture is blooming again. “There is room for tackling due maintenance, but also for investing in innovations,” said Ramon Schlepers on behalf of the trade fair organisation. “These innovations are on display at HortiContact. The fair is known as a networking platform, but it is also a place for learning the latest in innovations. HortiContact is the stage for premiering multiple novelties to the general audience.”
Evenementenhal has set up a HortiContact Tour, taking 30 international growers on a two-day field trip. On Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 February, the group will visit multiple growing facilities and knowledge centres, to see the latest developments in Dutch horticulture with their own eyes.
HortiContact Gorinchem: 18,000 sqm trade fair
This edition of HortiContact will be bigger than last year. On the ground floor, the overall trade fair surface area has been expanded by 1,000 square metres. The organisation expects a surface area of well over 18,000 sqm, of which 10,000 sqm is taken up by exhibitor stands. In addition, the organisation has decided to centre the catering services on one location, as per the exhibitors’ request. The fair’s Full-Service Formula, including free snacks and drinks, remains unaltered. Parking is free, too. More information: www.evenemtenhal.nl/horticontact.
HortiContact’s Time Table
The exhibition can be visited on 14, 15, and 16 February, between 13:00 and 21:00 at Evenementenhal Gorinchem in the Netherlands. Interested parties may request their e-ticket through www.evenementenhal.nl/horticontact-go. Exhibitor invitees have received a registration code (through post or digitally) for free entrance. Extra tickets may be ordered online at a rate of €20 per person. Online preregistration required.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-02 Mysterious opening of third Tulip Trade Event
- 2018-02-28 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 2018-02-27 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 2018-02-26 Winner drone raffle IPM Essen Van Krimpen announced
- 2018-02-23 US (IL): Global flower market comes to World Floral Expo
- 2018-02-22 US (IL): Presentations on trends and marketing at WFE
- 2018-02-21 Netherlands: Inspiration Zone at the IFTF 2018
- 2018-02-20 Floradecora 2018: the right flowers and plants for all styles
- 2018-02-19 HortiContact about to kick off in the Netherlands
- 2018-02-16 Myplant & Garden: fourth edition in less than a week
- 2018-02-15 Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-life
- 2018-02-14 US (CA): WaterPulse to exhibit at 2018 Spring Trials
- 2018-02-13 IPM Dubai and WOP Dubai attract thousands of visitors
- 2018-02-12 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 2018-02-09 South African delegation visits HortiContact
- 2018-02-08 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 2018-02-07 AstanaFloraExpo: Your gateway to Kazakhstan
- 2018-02-06 New helleborus in ‘Joie de vivre’ series
- 2018-02-05 Chrysal reveals new innovations at IPM Essen
- 2018-02-02 Turkish Exporters at IPM Essen 2018