- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
process up to 4000 bunches per hour:
FloraOptima: cut flowers to size, defoliate and bind them
FloraOptima can process up to 4000 bunches per hour. The line streamlines the process and increases efficiency.
The modular design allows for the line to be installed exactly according to customer requirements. The axial defoliator module provides improved techniques. The leaf stripper moves back and forth along the stem ends, which makes for a better result.
More on Bercomex processing lines.
1624 PB Hoorn
T: +31 (0) 229 – 50 21 50
F: + 31 (0) 229 - 50 21 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-22 Longer-lasting cut flowers: the subzero solution
- 2023-09-21 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-07-12 FloraLife moves to post-consumer recycled (PCR) material containers for its product lines
- 2023-07-11 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-06 "Using the same post-harvest liquid up to 8 times with UV light solution"
- 2023-07-06 Van Egmond Matricaria enthusiastic about paper sleeves
- 2023-06-07 $1.85m raised to make paper packaging stronger and more recyclable
- 2023-05-29 Start-up Dharaksha is converting crop waste into sustainable packaging
- 2023-05-26 LiveTrends Design Group unveils Valentine's Day 2024 collection
- 2023-05-26 Rwanda govt. secures funding to reduce post-harvest losses
- 2023-05-19 "We are in the mood to expand our markets"
- 2023-05-10 Launch of the Digital Academy: New series of online events for manufacturers and retailers kicks off on the topic of sustainability
- 2023-05-04 "Labeling needs, branding means banding is growing in the fruit and vegetable sector"
- 2023-05-04 Dutch company celebrates Finnish mothers with new potted roses sleeve