- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (NH): Pleasant View Gardens promotes Andy Huntington to National Sales Manager
Huntington enthusiastically noted, “Our relationships with customers are central to all that we do at Pleasant View. In my new role, I am excited to work with a broader base of broker, grower and retail partners to understand their business needs. Pleasant View’s goal is to be so in tune with our customers that we are able to anticipate their problems before they arise.”
Huntington has a solid history of growing sales and forming long-lasting relationships with a diverse customer base. For the past two years, he has been working as a Territory Account Manager for Pleasant View Gardens and responsible for young plant liner sales in New England and New York. Prior to that, Huntington was employed as a Key Account Manager for seven years with the John Henry Company of Lansing, MI.
“Andy has a tremendous ability to listen to our business partners and develop actionable solutions,” said Henry Huntington, president of Pleasant View. “Additionally, his organizational and leadership skills will help develop our sales staff. Andy’s industry experience, his knowledge of Pleasant View, and his innate enthusiasm will enable him to quickly make a contribution in his new role. I am thrilled to promote Andy to the role of National Sales Manager.”
Pleasant View Gardens is a national supplier of young plant liners and finished plants to wholesale growers, garden centers, and landscapers. Established in Loudon, New Hampshire in 1976 by Jonathan and Eleanor Huntington and currently under the leadership of their sons, Henry and Jeff, Pleasant View Gardens is a founding partner of Proven Winners®, America’s number one plant brand. The Huntington legacy continues today with a third generation filling the ranks of the business. Pleasant View Gardens operates 30 acres of greenhouse and outdoor growing space with more than 250 employees turning out over 4,000 liner trays per day during peak production. Pleasant View Gardens is a proud member of MPS, the international environmental sustainability program for greenhouse growers.
For more information
Nathan Keil, Marketing Manager
T: +1 (603) 435-8361
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "This variety excels in its ornamental value and soft color"
- 2022-11-25 Booker Flowers and Gifts earn eco-award second year in a row
- 2022-11-25 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 Dutch Gerbera grower Jac. Oudijk harvests 50 millionth Gerbera of 2022
- 2022-11-24 Horconex receives HortiQ certificate
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania
- 2022-11-24 "New nursery makes hygiene number one priority"
- 2022-11-24 Ten growers reach the finals for the AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2022-11-24 Predict sales and control costs with SAF's forecasting your future course series
- 2022-11-24 Royal Van Zanten catalog now CO2 neutral
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Andrew Griffith MP visits Greenwood Plants to learn more about its peat-free strategy
- 2022-11-24 During his horticulture career, Ren developed people, management, and business skills that can be used anywhere
- 2022-11-24 "We create something that's unique and really adds to the market"
- 2022-11-23 NZ: Manawatū Rose Society’s 75th-anniversary show brings romance to Palmerston North
- 2022-11-23 Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- 2022-11-23 Seed industry recommendations on transition to microplastic-free treatments listed
- 2022-11-23 E-learning helps entrepreneurs be good employers
- 2022-11-23 New lab for outdoor ferns helps Vitro Plus through energy crisis