Extreme Technology is pleased to announce the latest release in their suite of horticultural software solutions.Retail Tracker is the newest addition to ET Grow.ET Grow offers a universal easy to use web software platform that tracks key data which influences future market introductions.
Retail Tracker provides a quick and easy way for merchandisers to organize, track and report all information and activities.Its features include customer surveys, built in gps based labour punch clock, store assessments, scan out of shrink, excellent reporting capabilities and much more.This tool for merchandisers is simple to use from a mobile phone but also offers a more detailed web based desktop version.
Of all the ET Grow platform this release is the most anticipated among industry professionals. The usability, functionality and convenience of Retail Tracker make it a beneficial took for the entire horticultural industry.This newest module is also the most customizable and has no limits as to what kind of merchandizing team can use it.
Click here for more information
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-04-28 "Chain-wide approach prevents revenue loss"
- 2017-04-27 Cargolux again voted Best All-Cargo Airline
- 2017-04-26 Handling imported roses at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 2017-04-25 Emirates 'hopped to it' for Easter
- 2017-04-24 NL: New DAF truck-combination for Transpa Emmen
- 2017-04-21 United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo announce joint venture
- 2017-04-20 Nigeria: Ethiopian Airlines celebrates reopening of Abuja Airport
- 2017-04-19 Video: Tulip processing at Dutch grower
- 2017-04-18 NL: Electronic bill of lading will save millions
- 2017-04-14 Large watering trays for Danish trolleys
- 2017-04-13 Schiphol Aviation Awards recognize cargo community
- 2017-04-12 Mandatory batch declaration for exports to US & Canada
- 2017-04-11 Avoid damage from excessive changes in temperature and humidity
- 2017-04-10 Colorful garden plants popular with European consumers
- 2017-04-07 NL: Flowers from China by train, it really happens
- 2017-04-06 With new packaging bouquets on water can be sent throughout Europe
- 2017-04-05 Ethiopian launches two new cargo routes to Europe
- 2017-04-04 Emirates introduces new SkyFresh perishables service
- 2017-04-03 Post Harvest Technology highlighted in this month's Special
- 2016-04-29 Dubai: The global airship hub of the future?