- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Sneak peek FlowerTrials 2015
ABZ Seeds: Fragaria Toscana ‘deep rose’ FleuroStar
At the latest Annual Fleuroselect Conference their Strawberry F1 hybrid 'Toscana' was named winner of the prestigious FleuroStar Award 2011/12. This year strawberry 'Toscana' with decorative, dark rose blossoms and striking cone-shaped fruit stood out as the favourite from the top 6 entries. Judges from a cross-section of the industry noted that 'edible ornamentals are trendy and this stunning example has huge commercial potential making it an absolute winner'.
Agriom: Early® blue
The light blue mophead hydrangea has strong stems and a compact to medium growth. The plant has good branching and many medium sized mopheads. It is very suitable for Mini and Midi cultivation and the forcing period is 10 weeks.
Danziger - Imperial plants: Lobularia – Raspberry Stream™
Lobularia Raspberry Stream™ is the newest addition to the Lobularia Stream series from Danziger “Dan” Flower Farm. Raspberry Stream has a dramatic vivid pink colour. Like all the varieties in the Stream series, Raspberry Stream has a great honey scent. Together with its semi-trailing habit and medium vigor it will fit perfectly in a mix or as a standalone plant.
Evanthia: Lisiathus Colorado Purple
Their Lisianthus cutflower assortment is one of their show pieces. "Over 18 years of constant development and experience in the cultivation of this cutflower means that we are able to supply a splendid assortment of single and double flowered varieties throughout the season. Colorado Purple is one of our top selling single flowered varieties, suitable for cultivation later in the season."
Floranova: Ageratum Cloud Nine
A brand new series of Ageratum bred for earliness and uniformity in the pack. Both colours are up to 7 days earlier than competing varieties and also flower very uniformly across the crop, making them ideal to grow together. Both varieties have smaller leaves and a more uniform habit, making for a much more uniform end product. Cloud Nine Blue also has darker flower buds, giving a more attractive appearance than varieties with pale buds.
Floricultura: Floriclone Phalaenopsis
Floricultura is a supplier of propagation material and distinguishes itself, not only by the volume of their output but also by their wide range of orchid genera. "Besides a good working atmosphere, our approachable company culture promotes contact between employees as well as a good exchange of knowledge and expertise."
Florist Holland: Flori Line® Maxi Eyecatcher Red
The Maxi Eyecatcher Red is a quick flowering and compact plan. It is a plant with uniform plant habits for foliage, flowering window, flower colour. It is delivered as seed (1,000 seeds per unit), seedlings (144 young plants per tray) and suited to 6 to 13 cm pots / 2.5 to 6 inch pots. Year round availability for F1 Hybrid material from seed.
Hassinger Orchideen: Phalaenopsis micro
The most tender and filigree varieties of Hassingers repertoire belong to this segment. Due to exclusive breeding under European conditions, these varieties show an optimal growth and a high performance. The micro phalaenopsis is used for the 6 cm pot and other small formats. It can be delivered at flask, young plants in trays or semi finished plants.
Hem GeneticsPansy Xtrada™
Xtrada™ is Hem Genetics new Pansy series with extra-large flowers. Extrada™ features extra-large upward facing blooms, compact and tight plant habit and prevents from stretching during warm conditions. This makes Xtrada™ perfect for late summer and fall sales. Xtrada™ extra-large bloom size measure 4” in diameter and is available in nine colours plus a mixture. These colours are: Blue blotched, lemon shades, pink shades blotched, red blotched, rose blotched, white, white blotched, yellow and yellow blotched. More colours are to follow soon.
For more information
Parallel Boulevard 214d
2202 HT NOORDWIJK
T: +31 71 - 364 91 01
F: +31 71 - 364 91 02
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 National Plant Show’s new plant awards - sustainability at the forefront
- 2022-05-27 Cariboo nursery celebrates 65 years in bloom
- 2022-05-26 UK: Demonstrating the importance of peat bogs and the environmental damage at the exhibition
- 2022-05-26 Registration for the program of the IPM Summer Edition now starting
- 2022-05-26 These are the finalists and judges for Young International Grower of the Year 2022
- 2022-05-26 UK: HTA and APL members win big at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- 2022-05-26 Beijing Florascape: Flower consumption has changed to personalized development of multiple varieties
- 2022-05-25 US: Florist received Local American Awards in three regions
- 2022-05-25 US (IL): The Gardens at Ball to take place in West Chicago
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 UK: A Greenfield-based greenhouse manufacturer is exhibiting at the Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-25 UK: Kennett Blooms Floral Flash will feature thousands of blooms artfully arranged by floral designers
- 2022-05-25 US: The 5th annual Sunflower festival at Fair Grove farm will feature 30,000 sunflowers
- 2022-05-24 India: Two-day flower show in Srinagar begins on the 20th of May
- 2022-05-24 The Deadline for SAF's Marketer of the Year Contest is approaching
- 2022-05-24 Dream Foundation raised more than $140,000
- 2022-05-23 Chelsea flower show 2022: Plant of the Year
- 2022-05-23 The results of the first round of voting for the Glazen Tulp Award have been announced
- 2022-05-23 Drag Queen Sissy Lea opens the Garden of Exaggerated Beauty at Capel Manor Patron’s Day
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators