- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: "Mother's Day rocked at supermarkets, but potted plants did not perform well"
- US: Byfield greenhouse, scene of a fatal accident, will reopen on Saturday
- Prepping up for the future: challenges now and then
- Court rejects California's blanket approval of pesticide spraying
- Avianca Cargo will bring additional freighters to expand its fleet capacity by up to 70%
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
a five year sponsorship contract has been signed:
Dümmen Orange sponsors Dutch Van Gogh Museum
The collection and the sustainable way of doing business were the reason for both parties to talk about a possible cooperation. Flowers, plants and nature itself are recurring themes in the art of Van Gogh, themes that play a continuous role within Dümmen Orange on a daily basis. The way the museum is treating its environment and the BREEAM certification also formed a link to explore the mutual commitment.
‘Van Gogh’s art and the Van Gogh Museum have many admirers across the globe. His work and the dynamic and innovative way it is presented throughout the museum brings inspiration and fascination to the public continuously. Dümmen Orange, as one of the world’s leading developers of flowers and plants feels a strong connection to the art of Van Gogh and the core values of the Van Gogh Museum. Our flowers and plants paint a living canvas across the world. With our contribution we support spreading the joy and inspiration Van Gogh’s art brings to the world,” explains Biense Visser.
“It is impressive how many people, organizations and companies feel a connection with the spirit of Van Gogh and our museum as the guardian of his spirit. We are very happy with this long term partnership between Dümmen Orange and Van Gogh Museum. We are looking forward to working together with our new partner,” says Axel Rüger.
For more information
For more information
Van Gogh Museum
1070 AJ Amsterdam
T: (020) 570 52 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 Portugal: Rovensa acquires biostimulants producer Cosmocel
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses