- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Grand prize includes networking opportunities at top events with industry leaders
US: GrowIt! Hosts 2015 Hort Student App Contest
“In this business, connections are a necessity toward finding your dream job, and GrowIt! wants to help make those dreams reality,” says Mason Day, co-founder of GrowIt! Garden Socialy. “The Friends & Family contest will help get students on the right track by exposing them to the industry’s top event and leaders.”
• An all-expense paid trip to Chicago, August 17-20, 2015.
• Free attendance to the IGC Show for seminars and networking opportunities.
• Lunch & Dinner with various industry leaders.
• Dinner with Anna Ball and the GrowIt! Co-Founders.
• Chances to explore the many different facets of the horticulture industry.
The GrowIt! Garden Socially app uses geolocation and user ratings to help gardeners discover flowers, vegetables and shrubs that work in their areas for the best chance of success. GrowIt! engages the next generation of gardeners, while offering experienced gardeners a chance to share their knowledge. Download GrowIt! for free in the App Store (iOS) and at Google Play (Android).
Instructions for Friends & Family Contest:
1. Download GrowIt! from the Google Play or App Store.
2. Create an account, and tell your friends and family to create accounts and follow you.
3. To follow: Log in and select Search in the main menu. Under “Users” search for (insert your username). Tap on the username and select the Follow button on the top right corner.
Eligibility & Rules:
• Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be a U.S. or Canadian Citizen.
• Contest is for college students pursuing a degree in Horticulture, Landscape Design, Plant Science, Agricultural Science/Business, or related field.
• Participants must have the ability to do a Skype interview if selected as a top 5 finalist.
• Each Friend or Family member can only be counted once. Creating multiple profiles for single people will result in a disqualification of the student.
• Each Friend or Family member must follow you by the contest end date (June 30, 2015) to count.
• Friends and Family members must use a valid email address to sign up for GrowIt!
• Friends and Family member must live in the United States or Canada.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 UK: Demonstrating the importance of peat bogs and the environmental damage at the exhibition
- 2022-05-26 Registration for the program of the IPM Summer Edition now starting
- 2022-05-26 These are the finalists and judges for Young International Grower of the Year 2022
- 2022-05-26 UK: HTA and APL members win big at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2022
- 2022-05-26 Beijing Florascape: Flower consumption has changed to personalized development of multiple varieties
- 2022-05-25 US: Florist received Local American Awards in three regions
- 2022-05-25 US (IL): The Gardens at Ball to take place in West Chicago
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 UK: A Greenfield-based greenhouse manufacturer is exhibiting at the Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-25 UK: Kennett Blooms Floral Flash will feature thousands of blooms artfully arranged by floral designers
- 2022-05-25 US: The 5th annual Sunflower festival at Fair Grove farm will feature 30,000 sunflowers
- 2022-05-24 India: Two-day flower show in Srinagar begins on the 20th of May
- 2022-05-24 The Deadline for SAF's Marketer of the Year Contest is approaching
- 2022-05-24 Dream Foundation raised more than $140,000
- 2022-05-23 Chelsea flower show 2022: Plant of the Year
- 2022-05-23 The results of the first round of voting for the Glazen Tulp Award have been announced
- 2022-05-23 Drag Queen Sissy Lea opens the Garden of Exaggerated Beauty at Capel Manor Patron’s Day
- 2022-05-20 US: University partnership to explore pollinators
- 2022-05-20 Greenfield based English greenhouse and glasshouse manufacturer Hartley Botanic to exhibit at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2022-05-20 Almost 50 Valencian companies have already confirmed that they will exhibit at Iberflora New Generation