- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
9-12 June 2015:
Selecta Klemm to present at Flowertrials® 2015
Selecta Klemm opens a permanent show garden at the premises of Christian Filla in Straelen at the Lower Rhine area. More than 500 Selecta varieties of the well-proven assortment and novelties are presented in baskets and containers. The show garden will be open beyond the FlowerTrials® and give producers and retailers the possibility to visit it all summer long until autumn to make assortment decisions. In the adjacent hall we will host our special marketing presentations.
Selecta Holland’s FlowerTrials® presentation in the Westland takes place in the main building of the FloraHolland in Honselersdijk. In the upper floors a representative selection of the assortment and several marketing presentations will be shown!
For the first time we are launching a brand-new trend magazine which summarizes marketing theme worlds and other ideas in a retail-optimized way.
Several novelties of our assortment will be shown at the FlowerTrials® for the first time:
Petunia cultivars NightSky
NightSky is the new Petunia sensation with an extraordinary pattern. The flowers in dark violet with white spots seem like a beautiful star sky. The variety is very early with a semi-trailing, medium strong vigour and convinces with a very good branching. NightySky varieties are suited for baskets and mixed containers and are approx. 1 m trailing. NightSky is ideal for modern plant combinations and a candidate for the FleuroStar award.
Dianthus cultivars Pillow
New types of garden carnations are the compact growing varieties Pillow Red and Pillow Purple with filigree flowers. The two varieties in red with dark stars and pink with dark stars are very well branching and have a flat, mat-like growth habit. Pillow varieties are suited for pots and baskets as well as a ground cover. The flowers with an interesting star-pattern also convince with an excellent shelf life and continuous flowering.
Calibrachoa cultivars Rave
Rave is the brand-new Calibrachoa line with five varieties in the Selecta assortment. The striking star pattern stands out and makes the big, single flowers a real eye-catcher from near and far. Rave Calibrachoa are the novelties that shouldn’t be missing in any assortment. The five varieties are early flowering with a medium-strong, good branching growth habit. Rave Calibrachoa are the novelties that shouldn’t be missing in any assortment. The varieties are Rave Pink, Rave Violet, Rave Blue, Rave Peach und Rave Cherry.
Verbena cultivars Pop®
The compact Verbena line Pop® has been realigned completely with seven new varieties. Pop® varieties are very early flowering and have compact, mounding growth habit which allows an easy to implement pot-to-pot packing. All varieties are mildew tolerant and perfectly cross-mixable with their colours. The seven new Pop® varieties are: Pop® Dark Red, Pop® Dark Violet, Pop® Light Pink, Pop® Mango Pink, Pop® Mango Salmon, Pop® Pink Romance, Pop® White '15.
Also new in the Selecta assortment is the Pelargonium grandiflorum line Novita. The five interspecific Novita varieties are Selecta’s own breeding and selected to provide cultivation and sales security. They convince with medium-sized flowers, small foliage and a very good branching. Novita varieties are early flowering even without a cooling phase and can be cultivated together with bedding and balcony plants or in cold cultivation.The new varieties are: Novita Ruby Red, Novita Purple Red, Novita Pink Bicolor, Novita Red, Novita Violet.
Selecta FlowerTrials® locations:
Selecta Klemm in the Rhineland/ Westphalia area:
Gartenbaubetrieb Christian Filla, Kortweg 9, 47638 Straelen/Germany
Selecta Holland in the Westland area:
FloraHolland, Middel Broekweg 29, 2675 KB Honselersdijk/The Netherlands
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 "We can contribute to climate goals"
- 2023-11-29 Solar panels in greenhouses are not profitable for the time being
- 2023-11-28 NL: Use of biofuel in horticulture did not grow in energy crisis
- 2023-11-28 In 2022, Dutch greenhouse farms bought less CO2 from external sources
- 2023-11-24 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-17 NL: Energy use and CO2 emissions horticulture sharply down in 2022
- 2023-11-17 6.3 million CO2 levy for Dutch horticulture in 2021
- 2023-11-15 UK: Revised targets to approach energy efficiency for horti businesses participating in the Climate Change Agreement scheme
- 2023-11-08 NL: Cabinet wants to steer horticulture itself towards lower emissions with policy
- 2023-11-08 30% of Dutch growers had to face the energy crisis without a fixed energy contract
- 2023-11-07 Dehumidification system reducing carbon footprint
- 2023-11-02 11 bankruptcies, more stoppers and mostly ornamental horticulture
- 2023-10-30 Solar panels on agricultural land only allowed in very exception cases
- 2023-10-20 First CO2 storage project in the Netherlands launched
- 2023-10-16 "Production cost kwH electricity is going to drop with solar panels on water"
- 2023-10-12 Opportunities for Flemish CHP after discontinuation of nuclear power stations