My Pink™ of Danziger takes first place at the best breeder competition at the IFTEX, Nairobi.
Ohad Shafran of Danziger holding the first prize trophy at their booth.
On the first day of the IFTEX Nairobi exhibition, Danziger "Dan" Flower Farm won first prize at the best flowers quality award for breeders competition for the magnificent My Pink™. The Danziger My Pink™ is an attractive & unique pink Gypsohpila, with a large and voluminous inflorescence. Its perfect round-shaped pink flower is an ideal addition to any arrangement or bouquet –giving a special touch of color. My Pink™ has erect branches which are easy to separate from the bunch and are very convenient for use in floral arrangements.
"Use My Pink™ to uplift any event with this special-looking flower."
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
- Account Manager – North Germany
- Operational Grower - Strawberries
- Retail Key Account Manager
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
Top 5 - yesterday
- California Spring Trials, day 2
- "Before the official opening, farms are already fighting for budwood"
- US (FL): Scientists warn of invasive plant pest; say early detection, reporting key
- Top-level Dewi-delphiniums from Kenya
- US (NB): Omaha greenhouse experiencing severe worker shortage, delaying planting season
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-30 Dümmen Orange farm in Embu celebrates 40th anniversary
- 2023-03-29 VB and Vogelaer sign contract for second geothermal plant
- 2023-03-29 Interplant Roses signs agency agreement with Agroall in Brazil
- 2023-03-29 "We started from scratch in terms of name, but certainly not in terms of experience"
- 2023-03-29 Cannova Casa opens door for Canna as houseplant
- 2023-03-28 PLNTS acquires another company
- 2023-03-28 Why AgriForce wants to acquire Berry People
- 2023-03-28 NL: Green'05 moves to new headquarters location
- 2023-03-28 UK: Garden Centres offers free seeds in partnership with Let It Grow
- 2023-03-27 Danish Ellepot celebrates 30 years in business
- 2023-03-27 NL: Dümmen Orange sells part of De Lier facilities to HouwenPlant
- 2023-03-27 UK: Yorkshire plant nursery hosts senior politicians to discuss industry challenges
- 2023-03-27 Lynch Group mulls China flowers future
- 2023-03-22 US: Master Nursery Garden Centers recognizes top vendors for 2022
- 2023-03-22 Six million trays sold, new models and expansion of the recycling station
- 2023-03-22 Royal Brinkman and Moleaer expand cooperation in Mexico
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares