- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Fighting whitefly in poinsettia
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Royal Brinkman introduces UniMite bio-distribution systems to Canadian market
- 2023-09-27 US: Spotted lanternfly identified in Illinois
- 2023-09-25 A spotlight on thrips and botrytis management
- 2023-09-22 "Tulip gall mite doesn't go down without a fight"
- 2023-09-13 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Dümmen Orange: "Bigger role for orange oil in crop protection"
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biorationals in the mainstream for ornamentals
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-07 US (WA): Lindsey du Toit to lead WSU’s Department of Plant Pathology
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-08-29 CAN: New insecticide to manage aphids and whiteflies granted registration
- 2023-08-23 Aloe vera peels show natural pest control properties
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-15 Uncovering stingless bees' perfect pollination cuisine
- 2023-08-14 A sticky subject: yellow sticky cards
- 2023-08-14 “Growing interest for biologicals in North America”
- 2023-08-10 New field-based tool for detection of multiple thrips transmitted plant viruses