- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Fighting whitefly in poinsettia
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 Innovative bee delivery tech helps strawberries fight botrytis
- 2022-05-18 "Coating the greenhouse protects chrysanthemums against burn and color fades"
- 2022-05-17 AgroShield introduces Bacilifol and Larixifol
- 2022-05-17 Early flowering field pea variety as a trap crop for pea weevils
- 2022-05-11 Eden Research passes key milestone in the US for approval of Mevalone and Cedroz
- 2022-05-10 Slippery weeds of greenhouse: algae, moss, liverwort and nostoc
- 2022-05-10 Why two growers want to make more of beneficial insects
- 2022-05-10 Alternanthera Mosaic Virus
- 2022-05-09 Keep an eye out for Rhizoctonia web blight
- 2022-05-09 Diversity of spider mites on ornamental plants in central Kerala
- 2022-04-29 Greenhouse disease and insect management recommendations for 2022
- 2022-04-28 US: Squashing the spread of the spotted lantern fly
- 2022-04-28 New Zealand's contribution to global Phytophthora survey: can you help?
- 2022-04-27 Applying crop protection to your plants - the three biokinetic pathways
- 2022-04-26 Xanthomonas in greenhouse geraniums
- 2022-04-26 Battling broad mite in spring crops
- 2022-04-22 Beneficial nematodes in alginate capsules for combating fungus gnats in greenhouses
- 2022-04-22 Stealthy Pest: Tarnished plant bug
- 2022-04-21 Pest counts & action thresholds in the greenhouse
- 2022-04-20 UF/IFAS scientists record first case of harmful bacteria in ubiquitous weed throughout U.S.