- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
The upcoming outdoor trends by CHLOROSPHERE
Show me trendbook
A multi-skilled company
The trends consultancy's main job consists in analyzing and identifying the future trends of consumption that will impact markets. The team is always on the look out in order to have very fine and precise quality and quantitative social-economical data. Basically, CHLOROSPHERE offers on a silver platter what the upcoming trends are and why. Thus, they offer all kinds of companies, of all sizes services such as conferences, decoration courses, and of course their now famous trendbook, published each year.
An anticipation of the trends from three weeks to three years in advance
The consultancy's team is composed of watchmen who scan everything that is new on the market, the consumers' actions for all sectors. They are helped by sentinels who are assigned all around the world. They regularly bring back information about significant cultural facts, a new trendy place etc. Thanks to their analysis method, fed via a survey system on the cutting edge of new technologies, the trends consultancy can anticipate from 3 weeks to three years ahead what precise information of the upcoming market is relevant. It took the consultancy approximately two years to develop its efficient research program. It has been validated by scientists, companies and institutions of the plant world but also the "trend-world" as well as sociology and trendspotters.
An international team who gathers this precise content
All content that you can find in the trendbook is due to a quality and objectivity selection process. CHLOROSPHERE has trendspotters all around the world who obtain precursor products. They went to exhibitions, searched magazines, official studies, forums, blogs and market figures to realize this unique content. Manuel
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-09-26 US: Association of Floral Importers of Florida works towards GSP renewal
- 2023-09-26 Dubai pilot export project: 36 orchid producers seal orders worth RM83.9m
- 2023-09-26 Mayesh director of marketing discusses introducing new products into the market
- 2023-09-25 Malaysia: Growers hope for government incentives amidst challenging times
- 2023-09-22 Auctioneer visits Kenya
- 2023-09-22 "For florist, fresh guarantee is key"
- 2023-09-22 "Successfully starting your own business is not something you do alone"
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-21 "2023, a year of shifts"
- 2023-09-21 Prinsjesdag budget: Cabinet comes to take money from horticulture
- 2023-09-21 Glastuinbouw Nederland after Prinsjesdag Budget: New measures mark the end for many growers
- 2023-09-21 Climate plans calculated, CO2 tax still to come
- 2023-09-21 "Digitalization is needed to get so much trade right"
- 2023-09-21 NL: Subsidies for energy transition, but it's a quid pro quo
- 2023-09-21 UK "Footfall is strong but spending is down as the Autumn gardening season begins"
- 2023-09-21 Why is Crayola Crayons getting into the flower biz?
- 2023-09-20 Tuinbranche Nederland presents 2024 garden trends
- 2023-09-20 2023 fall trends in the horticultural industry
- 2023-09-19 UK: HTA and RHS collaborate to support growers transition to peat-free