- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Helix Australia visited licensed growers in South Africa
Craig Musson said, “…Our plantings in South Africa are now into their fifth year of production and it was great to see the plants performing at maturity in terms of yield, stem length and overall quality…”
Musson continued, “…The plantings of Helix varieties in South Africa are predominantly targeted at the European market where direct and cost effective freight routes exist. We have also facilitated shipments of Helix varieties to our sister company Wafex USA via their logistics hub in Miami, USA…”
One of their licensees, Hans Hertasch, from Arnelia Farms in Hopetoun South Africa, recently won Grower of the Year-Western Cape region from the South African Nursery Association.
Hans said the award was a real morale booster for his team who are still coming to grips with the severe frost damage to this year’s Waxflower crop.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Horticultural wholesaler celebrates 40 years and looks ahead to the next forty
- 2022-09-29 A tour of Ball Horticultural in West Chicago
- 2022-09-29 A Visit to Jinning Kunyang Zhangliang Flower Professional Cooperative
- 2022-09-29 Pinduoduo shares “tech for agri” vision at G20 global forum on digital agriculture
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani Center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 Ecuador: The Forever Flowers are planted,
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level
- 2022-09-26 Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"