- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Netherlands: Phalaenova launched new packaging line
Left to right: Addie Groen and Grzegorz Czogala of Phalaenova and Elmer van der Park from OZ planten.
A spokesman from the orchid nursery in Brielle states that OZ Planten had an important role in the design of the new packaging line of Phalaenova. That's why Addie Groen and Grzegorz Czogala from Phalaenova were present during the first extradition of the new orchid wrapping. Phalaenova has the widest variety of Phalaenopsis, over 100 types annually, of which about 30 types are available weekly. A large part of the range is used for the design of the new packaging line. The new wrapping style will be presented this November at the Trade Fair in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
OZ Planten has been a partner of Phalaenova for a couple of years now. They're one of the biggest plant exporters of the Netherlands and they have customers all over the world. These customers are primarily importing traders, garden centers and retailers with a focus on the middle and upper segments of the market.
For more information:
3231 LD Brielle
OZ Export BV
1424 LH De Kwakel
T: +31 (0)297 356 100
F: +31 (0)297 356 175
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Fresh Christmas trees bloom in Dubai market
- 2023-11-29 How discerning are consumers toward floristry design principles and how much are they willing to pay?
- 2023-11-28 "Flowerful and colorful holidays with Giada Graziani"
- 2023-11-28 China: Exploring Yunnan's blossoming business frontier
- 2023-11-28 China: Hefty investment helps flower industry come up roses in Linxia
- 2023-11-22 "Crafting unforgettable moments is a true passion"
- 2023-11-21 US (NC): Consumers and florists differ on floral arrangements
- 2023-11-16 Danziger Partners with Moss Hill Foliage for Floresta program
- 2023-11-15 China: Flower project boosts incomes in Gansu
- 2023-11-14 NZ: From a small garden patch to a flower subscription service
- 2023-11-14 Are Dutch growers heading for power?
- 2023-11-13 Interflora thrives in India
- 2023-11-13 Malaysia: Florists in Kathmandu get busy plucking flowers as Tihar festival begins in Nepal
- 2023-11-10 "Flower-sitters" adorn Chinese houses with blossoming makeovers
- 2023-11-08 "New Oasis Forage product line empowers gardeners"
- 2023-11-08 The season sets the tone. Winter arrangements from Hanneke Frankema