- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
All supply chain and transport process questions answered at IFTF
Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading cargo carriers. In 2014 the airline transported around 1.7 million tonnes of freight and mail. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in almost 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines, and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo business is routed through Frankfurt Airport. The other Lufthansa Cargo hubs are in Munich, Leipzig-Halle and Vienna. The Lufthansa Cargo Group is an alliance of cargo airlines and companies affiliated with the air freight business, whose products, services and network complement each other perfectly.
Fresh/td is their special product for plants and flowers, fruits and vegetables, fish and seafood, meat and meat products, as well as dairy products. Lufthansa Cargo has long experience and recognized expertise in shipping temperature-sensitive and perishable goods.
Imagine: Whole shipments of roses from South America have to be transported to major international markets in perfect condition, and they must open just as they reach their destination. The answer is Fresh/td by Lufthansa Cargo.
If you want to know more about the service of Lufthansa you can visit their website or visit us at our booth (B5.09) at the IFTF in Vijfhuizen, from 4-6 November, 2015.
Click here to register for the IFTF.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade
- 2022-01-11 "Novice and experienced gardeners are looking for tips to improve their skills"
- 2022-01-11 US (MD): MANTS welcomes more than 5,700 attendees
- 2022-01-11 Taipei’s 2022 flower show season begins with camellias
- 2022-01-07 Dare to bloom: a lesson in collaboration
- 2022-01-07 US (MD): MANTS is coming to an end