- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
All supply chain and transport process questions answered at IFTF
Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading cargo carriers. In 2014 the airline transported around 1.7 million tonnes of freight and mail. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in almost 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines, and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo business is routed through Frankfurt Airport. The other Lufthansa Cargo hubs are in Munich, Leipzig-Halle and Vienna. The Lufthansa Cargo Group is an alliance of cargo airlines and companies affiliated with the air freight business, whose products, services and network complement each other perfectly.
Fresh/td is their special product for plants and flowers, fruits and vegetables, fish and seafood, meat and meat products, as well as dairy products. Lufthansa Cargo has long experience and recognized expertise in shipping temperature-sensitive and perishable goods.
Imagine: Whole shipments of roses from South America have to be transported to major international markets in perfect condition, and they must open just as they reach their destination. The answer is Fresh/td by Lufthansa Cargo.
If you want to know more about the service of Lufthansa you can visit their website or visit us at our booth (B5.09) at the IFTF in Vijfhuizen, from 4-6 November, 2015.
Click here to register for the IFTF.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-24 IPM Essen joins as Host Sponsor for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-23 Global Sourcing: Stronger than ever
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-21 China: New industries emerge in Kaifeng from ancient flower planting heritage
- 2023-11-21 Seven horticultural experts join jury for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-11-20 "Colombia, the richness of its culture, the beauty of its nature, and the delight of its cuisine"
- 2023-11-20 Cut flower auctioneer looks back at Trade Fair Aalsmeer
- 2023-11-17 Eight new varieties recently approved as AAS winners for 2024