- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Bayer CropScience and OHP to end marketing partnership in October 2016
“Bayer and OHP have had a mutually rewarding relationship for the past 26 years and OHP has done an excellent job of building and servicing Bayer products” says Gilles Galliou, President, Bayer Environmental Science North America. “While we value our partnership with OHP, Bayer Environmental Science has made a strategic decision to fully service the turf and ornamental market utilizing our internal resources.
OHP will continue to service the full line of Bayer products through October 31, 2016. After that date OHP will continue to market Marathon G, Marathon 60 and Marathon II Insecticides, Discus Insecticide, Decathlon Insecticide and OHP Chipco 26019 N/G Fungicide sourced from Bayer. “Our partnership with Bayer has been an important part of the OHP business over the years and we look forward to working together with them going forward on selected products” says Ron Soldo, President and CEO of OHP. “While we regret having the opportunity to develop new products from Bayer, our overall mission is to provide our customers with a wide range of solution based technology and we will continue to do this for long into the future.”
OHP and Bayer will continue to work closely together over the next year to ensure that all customer needs are met through the transition period.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 "This strain has been distilled into an easily utilized foliar spray"
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-20 "Circular fertilizers present an effective solution to the waste problem"
- 2023-10-24 Global fertilizer market set to recover, despite potential disruptions due to the Israel-Hamas war
- 2023-10-17 What is a tripartite association between Bacillus, Mycorrhizae, and plants?
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 Metarhizium-based bioinsecticide launched at the Four Oaks Trade Show
- 2023-09-08 US: Profile Products expands Nutricote distribution across all 50 states
- 2023-09-06 Improve rooting and plant health in sustainable growing media with Vitalnova TriBoost
- 2023-08-21 Bionema launches new range of biofertilizers
- 2023-08-10 Impello Biosciences adds two new biostimulants
- 2023-07-11 Egbert Bok joins Intrahorti as sales manager
- 2023-07-05 Sustainable Agro Solutions acquires Biovert
- 2023-06-21 Symbiotic and pathogenic fungi may use similar molecular tools to manipulate plants
- 2023-06-19 OptiCept takes full control of global sales for OptiBoost
- 2023-06-15 Effects of FloraLife Hydrate Hydrangea wholesale storage duration on consumer vase life