- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
‘Beam me up Booth’ English florist offered a look inside a greenhouse
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Australia: Flower power on track to drive record carnival crowds
- 2023-09-18 Sustainability, is it a trend or a requirement?
- 2023-09-14 UK: Thaxted and Great Bardfield floristry businesses shortlisted
- 2023-09-13 Vietnamese flower designers triumph at international flower arrangement contest
- 2023-09-13 Phoam Labs wins Sustainability Award at Interflora World Cup
- 2023-09-05 UK: Westonbirt Arboretum is awarded over £350,000 for replanting after Chalara felling
- 2023-09-01 US (ND): Flower producer workshop schedule for Sturgis
- 2023-08-31 Florist spotlight: Ana Valencia of Let's Bloom Miami
- 2023-08-31 The importance of the horticultural industry in city greening initiatives
- 2023-08-30 US (WA): Kingston nursery supplies demand of native plants
- 2023-08-30 "In times of grief: Offering the right sympathy flowers in Melbourne for comfort"
- 2023-08-30 Results from Eurofleurs 2023
- 2023-08-21 UK: Florist Emily opens new studio and appears in top fashion magazine Vogue
- 2023-08-18 "A collective effort to get the Indian flower industry out of the recession"
- 2023-08-18 US (FL): Local florists present an immersive flower exhibit
- 2023-08-17 "Types of floral decorations for different events"
- 2023-08-17 Conference to highlight the importance of the horticultural industry in city greening initiatives
- 2023-08-15 From HR executive to flower enthusiast
- 2023-08-15 China: A tour of the Dounan Flower Market
- 2023-08-09 India: ICAR - DFR organizes hands-on training cum demonstrations on value addition in fresh flower crops