Heliospectra AB has continued its positive development and is reporting an increase in turnover to SEK 6.06 million (SEK 2.542 million) for the first nine months of the year.
The company has therefore already doubled its turnover during the first nine months of the year compared with all of 2014. The operating profit/loss also improved to SEK -22.442 million (SEK -25.363 million).
"In addition to this, we have also taken an order worth SEK 5.7 million to be delivered during the fourth quarter. We also have many systems being tested by customers around the world that we have expectations of. We are pleased to report that Heliospectra follows the aggressive plan we set in terms of both sales and costs. Overall, we can conclude that Heliospectra is continuing to develop positively," says Staffan Hillberg, CEO of Heliospectra AB.
The fact that Heliospectra offers world-leading technology continues to be confirmed. Recently, two international reports were published that show that the market for LED lights for cultivation and intelligent greenhouses is expected to grow by 20 per cent every year until 2020. The use of medical marijuana is also continuing to increase in North America and is one of the fastest growing areas.
"The indications from the outside world are positive and we remain on the offensive when it comes to sales and our presence in the most important markets. World leading technology in several rapidly expanding markets and strong principal owners is an advantageous combination," notes Staffan Hillberg.
Some of the most important events of our third quarter include:
- Our biggest order ever worth USD 672,000 (SEK 5.7 million) from growers in Las Vegas in cooperation with American Cannabis. Installation during Q4.
- Heliospectra presented to investors at the renowned MoneyShow in San Francisco.
- Heliospectra completes new share issue - raising SEK 25 million for the company.
- Leading analyst firms include Heliospectra in a new greenhouse and LED plant lighting report.
- Heliospectra expands its product portfolio - launches two new LED growing lights during the autumn.
- Heliospectra's patent application now also approved in Europe.
- Principal owners Weland and Midroc exploit TO 1 to subscribe to Heliospectra shares.
- Heliospectra's CEO gives a presentation to investors in the USA via a Webinar.
Heliospectra, interim management statement, covering period January-September 2015:
- Net turnover amounted to SEK 6.063 million (SEK 2.542 million).
- Operating profit/loss amounted to SEK -22.442 million (SEK -25.363 million).
- Profits after tax were SEK -22.616 million (SEK -26.013 million) or SEK -1 (SEK -2) per share.
- Operating cash flow was SEK -23.459 million (SEK -28.655 million).
For more information
Staffan Hillberg, CEO
T: +46 (0)708 36 59 44
Håkan Bengtsson, CFO
T: +46 (0)705-558902