An intense purple colour that impresses! With a subtle piece of white. The perfect balance. This is not a description of the lovely Alamos wines from Argentina, but these are the characteristics of the new spray chrysanthemum Alamos.
This will be introduced on October 29th by Kwekerij Cornelis Jan. The combination of this purple/white bicolour with the green centre gives Alamos a stunning appearance. Alamos will be supplied with 10.000 stems per week, increasing to 30.000 stems per week.
• Grower: Kwekerij Cornelis-Jan
• Supply: FH Naaldwijk and FH Aalsmeer
• Amounts: approx. 10.000 stems per week at introduction
• VBN-code: 117 217
For more information:
T: 0174 526 200
F: 0174 526 203
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-23 AT: Regional flowers from Styria
- 2023-03-22 UK: 'Spring has sprung' at Buckingham Palace
- 2023-03-20 NL: Keukenhof about to open its doors
- 2023-03-15 India: Himachal Pradesh may have more Tulip Gardens in near future
- 2023-03-13 "Floral retailers should remind customers about Lily toxicity"
- 2023-03-13 Rare plant fetches high prices from Thai and Chinese
- 2023-03-10 NL: FPC Tulip presented tulips to Queen Máxima
- 2023-03-08 Pakistan: Multi-colored spring flowers are key attraction for people
- 2023-03-06 Skagit Valley tulip farm creates a colorful way to remember former worker killed in UI stabbings
- 2023-03-02 There’s a reason those tropical plants look good enough to eat
- 2023-03-01 A kaleidoscope of butterflies
- 2023-02-27 Philippines: Panagbenga supporting Benguet flower industry
- 2023-02-22 Matthiola StoX new star in Stars-Plant sky
- 2023-02-16 Tulips of Tetulia: Prospects as bright as the blooms
- 2023-02-15 Philippines: Brides flex with 'veggie bouquets' at Cavite mass wedding
- 2023-02-10 How the discourse around roses changed
- 2023-01-27 The language of flowers
- 2023-01-24 The Inírida flowers: A story of resilience and sustainability
- 2023-01-16 Early-flowering Hydrangea from cross breeding
- 2023-01-16 Tulips: Ask the weight, before the price