- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: Dutch Royal visit once more highlights the urge of horti knowledge transfer
The agreement was signed at the NERCPA greenhouse project; the modern greenhouse horticulture project that was opened on Chongming Island in April 2013, off the coast of Shanghai. Several Dutch suppliers have been involved in the project. Priva was responsible for coordination, in collaboration with their local partner Dushi Green. Where Priva makes an important contribution to the automation of this high-tech greenhouse, DLV GreenQ supplies the management to ensure the crops are growing successfully.
The NERCPA greenhouse is used as a demonstration project to showcase Dutch technology and to transfer knowledge and to improve sustainable production practices in the Chinese greenhouse industry.
The Sino Dutch Agricultural Science Park will serve as the knowledge centre for applied Dutch technologies in Chinese circumstances and conditions, contributing to research, education and demonstration of knowledge and technologies.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-19 Daily light integral and/or photoperiod during the young plant and finishing stages
- 2022-09-02 Large flowers can be short‐lived: Insights from a high Andean cactus
- 2022-08-17 Cut flower perennials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of gladiolus genotypes in Nepal
- 2022-06-20 Expression of ethylene biosynthesis genes during senescence in Delphinium grandiflorum
- 2022-06-20 Performance of dahlia, genotypes for floral and yield attributes
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-01 'Sea freight replacing air freight is just a matter of time'
- 2022-05-31 IFTEX kicks off, high transport costs talk of town
- 2022-04-14 King Willem-Alexander opens International horticulture exhibition Floriade Expo 2022
- 2022-03-28 A sneak peek of Terra Nova Nurseries' Kniphofia ‘Rocket Jr.’
- 2022-03-03 Linda Hoogendoorn-Veelenturf to complement board of directors Plantarium | Groen-Direkt
- 2022-02-17 All eyes on Red Bentley
- 2022-02-16 De Ruiter East Africa introduces novelties during open days 2022
- 2022-02-09 Green Retail Events to organize the new Plantarium|GROEN-Direkt fair
- 2022-02-09 100,000 Tulips to Blanket San Francisco’s Union Square on Flower Bulb Day in Honor of International Women’s Day
- 2022-01-06 Plantarium and GROEN-Direkt fairs join forces
- 2021-09-23 Select Breeding presents Red Bentley & new varieties during Open Days
- 2021-09-17 Pro Manager Mastercourse Floriculture returns in January 2022
- 2021-09-15 New edition of international list of plant names has more than 17,000 new names