- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- "Dollar exchange rate means double export volumes to North America, but not all that glitters is gold"
- "The situation in Europe has changed, but in Africa it didn't"
- China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Flower Shop of the Future, IFTF
"Experience makes the customer greedy"
Dini Holtrop and Bert Kuiper
Bert Kuiper, who works at Heas Bloemsierkunst with Dini Holtrop, says the look and feel in flower shops could be improved. "Not a plant in a pot, but a presentation. We show how a flower shop can be better decorated, so that the product is and remains in perfect shape."
"Experience is more important than luxury. Experience makes a customer greedy. We constantly create a feeling, for instance an autumn feeling with flowers, plants, vases and pottery."
"The Flower Shop of the Future keeps changing in appearance throughout the trade show. That's possible because the participating growers and suppliers of decorative materials provide a wide and deep product range. The regular flowers and plants, vases, bowls and pots, but also the special pickings that no good florist can do without. Roses, tulips, chrysanthemums, gerbera, bouvardia, gloriosa, freesia, orchid, lisianthus, but also summer flowers, arbory products and special plants. A continuously changing experience."
The IFTF is held between November 4-6 in Vijfhuizen.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 The 2022 German florist champion is Christopher Ernst
- 2022-09-26 Marigold revolution and e-commerce put Himachal’s Chamba farmers on path to prosperity
- 2022-09-26 Nature's Wonders
- 2022-09-21 Four generations reflect on Loudoun’s local flower renaissance
- 2022-09-21 New Rose variety: Friends
- 2022-09-21 “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- 2022-09-20 The hidden meaning behind the Queen's funeral flowers
- 2022-09-20 Heliopsis Luna Roja wins best novelty 2022 at Four Oaks
- 2022-09-15 Joseph Massie: The flower school
- 2022-09-14 Off to a good start with Monstera seeds and young plants of Evanthia
- 2022-09-14 Invasive plant species
- 2022-09-14 A Floral Introduction – Purity
- 2022-09-14 Florists assure mourners they will ‘absolutely cope’ with demand
- 2022-09-12 Melbourne suburb in full bloom for first day of spring
- 2022-09-07 Freshest flowers – Van der Plas secret
- 2022-09-07 Life on a peony farm on the Susitna: Mike and Paula’s Story
- 2022-09-07 Hampton Classic: trends and winners of 2022 table decor
- 2022-09-07 Trendy dried flowers for wedding
- 2022-09-01 Floral designer Derek woodruff featured at field to vase dinner in Michigan
- 2022-09-01 Autumn/winter 2022 trend collection: Traditional sentiment