- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greendea: the new hydroponic indoor garden
Why is it used?
This red & blue Led light stimulates plant growth throughout the year, without inconvenient interruptions, while remaining comfortably at home. Greendea exploits hydroponics: a method of growing plants which ensures higher productivity, at a lower cost, with controlled quality and water savings compared to traditional growing techniques.
How is it used?
Easy to use, in a few minutes you can start growing your plants. Greendea consists of a reservoir, where the water is kept, closed by a lid housing one or more plant pots. You just have to fill the reservoir with tap water, add our fertilizer and of course seeds, turn on the light. In a few days you will see the first sprouts appear.
Where is it used?
This Smart Garden is specifically designed to facilitate its use at home. It is gratifying to get in the kitchen and be greeted by the unmistakable scent of fresh herbs, to grow basil, chili, mint, oregano, small fruits or vegetables directly at home throughout the year, and have an inexhaustible supply of fresh ingredients always available. Also perfect for restaurants, reception desks, health spas, clinics
For more information
T: +39 (0)22566863
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 UK: New courses help secondary students engage with nature and horticulture
- 2022-09-21 "If I lower my nitrate, will my neighbour have aphids and I won't?"
- 2022-09-20 Urban Crop Solutions and Belgian school launch training scheme
- 2022-09-20 HRI Leadership Academy Class begins September 20
- 2022-09-19 "Matricaria thrives on water"
- 2022-09-15 "Fast flower decay can be avoided with optimal precooling practices"
- 2022-09-15 “Chitosan is a natural, systemic plant immune system booster that is largely underutilized”
- 2022-09-14 Ridder serves growing industry from new Leamington office
- 2022-09-12 Some thoughts on orchid cultivation
- 2022-09-09 "Energy crisis hits floriculture hard"
- 2022-09-05 Sustainability meets design: Best practice examples, "cooking show" and material studies inspired at the online event
- 2022-09-05 Metrolina Greenhouses announces fall mum trials
- 2022-09-01 Bart's Flowers in Delran is a blooming success in Burlington County
- 2022-08-31 India: Couples make beeline for marigold field in Cherthala
- 2022-08-31 Farmers’ incomes grow thanks to lavender cultivation
- 2022-08-31 How to adjust irrigation water: comparing acid choices to maximize plant yield
- 2022-08-30 "Water is the 'oil' of the horticultural sector, many challenges will present themselves in the coming years"
- 2022-08-22 The EHR hot new perennials for 2023 booklet has arrived
- 2022-08-22 Understanding the profitability of your greenhouse
- 2022-08-18 Plant molecular geneticists discover, and begin to crack, the epigenetic code