- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greendea: the new hydroponic indoor garden
Why is it used?
This red & blue Led light stimulates plant growth throughout the year, without inconvenient interruptions, while remaining comfortably at home. Greendea exploits hydroponics: a method of growing plants which ensures higher productivity, at a lower cost, with controlled quality and water savings compared to traditional growing techniques.
How is it used?
Easy to use, in a few minutes you can start growing your plants. Greendea consists of a reservoir, where the water is kept, closed by a lid housing one or more plant pots. You just have to fill the reservoir with tap water, add our fertilizer and of course seeds, turn on the light. In a few days you will see the first sprouts appear.
Where is it used?
This Smart Garden is specifically designed to facilitate its use at home. It is gratifying to get in the kitchen and be greeted by the unmistakable scent of fresh herbs, to grow basil, chili, mint, oregano, small fruits or vegetables directly at home throughout the year, and have an inexhaustible supply of fresh ingredients always available. Also perfect for restaurants, reception desks, health spas, clinics
For more information
T: +39 (0)22566863
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Bulb induction on Madonna Lily stems and growing performance of the bulblets
- 2022-01-20 Sunflowers’ invisible colors help them attract bees and adapt to drought
- 2022-01-20 'Monstrous' flower attracts victims with smell of decay
- 2022-01-18 Embryology of some flowers of the Gardenieae complex
- 2022-01-17 China: 'Greenhouse growing flowers leads to a better profit'
- 2022-01-13 Recovery and utilization of phosphorus from fruit and vegetable wastewater
- 2022-01-12 Handbag industry turns to plant leathers
- 2022-01-12 "We need to find plants that can be grown efficiently, and are resistant to pests and diseases"
- 2022-01-12 'Flowers sell well in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, "flower economy" supports farmers'
- 2022-01-10 Railways to cultivate flowers on land patches near tracks in Mumbai
- 2022-01-07 China: "Flower Zhouning" is rising beautiful economy
- 2022-01-07 The Oasis: a farm for the next generation of growers in West Dayton
- 2022-01-07 Lilies can be grown without daylight, using LED
- 2022-01-05 Effect of seaweed extracts on ornamental plants: article review
- 2022-01-05 Effect of different levels of cycocel on the vegetative growth and flowering of jasmin
- 2021-12-23 Fresh flowers as Christmas tree decorations?
- 2021-12-23 Poinsettia payday: Local growers find success growing and selling the Christmas flower
- 2021-12-23 Growth and physiology of ornamental sunflower under salinity in function of paclobutrazol application method
- 2021-12-21 “We do care for a sustainable world and that´s why we breed sustainable varieties”
- 2021-12-21 Automatic Vehicle has been going back and forth for 16 years