- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Koen Pack celebrates 20th anniversary
"When we started 20 years ago in our little home office in Uithoorn, we could not imagine that we would grow to such an international company with more than 75 employees in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Colombia, Kenya, China and Germany. We are very happy with our staff who have succeeded and this is why we celebrated this with a spectacular party last Saturday. From noon everyone was in our converted warehouse, dressed to groove with the Toppers in the Amsterdam Arena. Later this year we will travel to the other branches, because our office in Miami is celebrating 15 years, in Colombia, we have been active for 10 years. Additionally, our employees in Canada will celebrate this year, the fact that for more than five years, covers, packaging plant and bijstekers have been sold to growers and wholesalers.
The development of flower and plant sleeves does not stop, this year we have introduced SmartSleeve®, the bouquet gets the value of a hand-tied bunch while it handles faster and has a nice look. On our website www.koenpack.com the full range of items for horticulture and floriculture -besides the sleeves where it all started with- sheets, pots of various materials, picks and accessories are shown. Many items are sold through wholesalers to supermarkets all over the world. You should not be surprised if you go to Tesco in London or to Safeway in Tucson, Arizona you will find a bouquet or plant wrapped in one of our design sleeves!
Customer satisfaction survey
Daily pallets of goods are sent from our warehouses to wholesalers all over Europe. We have a good logistics distribution system, which ensures deliveries at the place of destination often within 48 hours. Our slogan is 'The Personal Touch' and our customers gave us an average grade of 8+ for our service, customer service and speed of delivery in our latest customer satisfaction survey. We are very proud of this. "
Are there any other developments going on in packaging?
"We look at the environmental aspects of the use of raw materials in China and our other production sites and we are working on developing environmentally friendly packaging for the flowers and plants industry. Furthermore, we are now also working on developments to expand in Ecuador, because we see that the demand for flowers from South America is increasing. With this we hope to serve our customers in the USA with customized sleeves even faster. We continue to see growth in our great company and we hope that one day packaging of Koen Pack will be found worldwide, from China to South Africa."
For more information:
De Loetenweg 8
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Pasadena Tournament of Roses honors passing of longest-living rose queen Margaret Huntley Main
- 2023-11-29 Rose farms AgroTerraNorte & TerraPacific from Ecuador develop Grupo del Pacifico, LLC. in the United States
- 2023-11-29 JetBlue donates 2M TrueBlue Points to Make-A-Wish
- 2023-11-29 Ronald Moerings Foundation donates €186,100 to AVL Foundation
- 2023-11-29 24 DryGair units regulate the humidity at greenhouse of Dutch rose nursery Rozenkwekerij Van der Hulst
- 2023-11-29 40 types of Ecuadorian grown flowers at one place
- 2023-11-28 US (NB): USDA facility at Innovation Campus will start construction next year
- 2023-11-27 Former AIPH President Robert Mathis dies at 95
- 2023-11-27 Acuity to acquire Arize family of horti lighting from Current
- 2023-11-27 OZ-Hami and chain partners raise money for Pink Ribbon
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-24 Huib Kranendonk new CEO Royal Lemkes
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-24 Six former Celtic Refrigeration employees start at Airclima
- 2023-11-23 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together