- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New varieties added to Jollies Fuchsia Line
With Jollies Brest a very early flowering, upright variety with single flowers comes on the market. The variety is bushy and compact, has numerous smaller flowers and is suitable for the culture in packs. Jollies Brest is blooming white/purple and is early flowering.
Jollies Trailing Bizet is a half hanging variety with double flowering blooms in red/blue. Jollies Trailing Bizet has a well branched habit, which ensures that the plant is covered with flowers all over and not just at the end of the stems.
The new Jollies Trailing Chartre flowers in red / white and has a half hanging growth. Jollies Chartre is the counterpart to Jollies Trailing Bizet.
Jollies La Grande Savoye is the first hanging La Grande variety from Brandkamp. The thick-filled, very large flowers appear on stocky stems, so that the variety produces a very good habit. The flower color is white/cherry and gives a strong contrast.
The management of Brandkamp emphasizes that the work on the Jollies Fuchsia Line will be continued in the coming years.
The Jollies novelties and many other new varieties like Calibrachoa Calimero or Petunia Marisco will be shown at the Flower Trials in Holland.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-06-29 Olij Roses transforms into Dümmen Orange
- 2018-06-28 Deliflor introduces white disbudded chrysanthemum Falcon
- 2018-06-27 Breeder reports record number of visitors during FlowerTrials
- 2018-06-26 Ball Seed releases 2019-2020 catalog
- 2018-06-25 "A classic Spring Trials season"
- 2018-06-22 Plants have unique lock to control expression of genes
- 2018-06-21 "Proposed Farm Bill offers more protection for flower breeders"
- 2018-06-20 Uganda: Dutch breeder paves the way to sustainability
- 2018-06-19 US (LA): Limelight hydrangea named Louisiana Super Plant
- 2018-06-18 Oso Easy Urban Legend Rosa wins ARS Award of Excellence
- 2018-06-15 Extensive trialling leads to resilient Imara impatiens walleriana
- 2018-06-14 Australia: Somatic fusion could lead to new waxflower hybrids
- 2018-06-13 US: A sneak peek of Agastache Poquito Orange
- 2018-06-12 Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display
- 2018-06-11 Four breeders launch breeding platform
- 2018-06-08 Universities breed new varieties and careers
- 2018-06-07 Edelweiss as a cut flower
- 2018-06-06 UK: Breadth of National Plant Collections on display
- 2018-06-05 Australia: National Herbarium of NSW moves to Western Sydney
- 2018-06-04 Italy: Coral Plant holds first Lisianthus open house