- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Viola Vibrante F1 named a Garden Hero
This range of viola, developed, trialled and laboratory tested by Earley for class-quality, reliability and performance, is now available as 17 separate colours and four mixtures including popular bicolours.
Earley’s Viola Vibrante F1 has a naturally compact habit with low PGR requirement. Its colours have been specifically selected for their flowering time uniformity, ensuring all are ready to flower at the same time.
Complements to Vibrante
The Earley Viola ranges offers complements to Vibrante such as Viola Perfetto F1 and Viola Penny F1, which add a wider colour choice to the viola offer. Viola Perfetto F1 has a compact and uniform habit and features colours including deep orange and a purple face.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-06-29 Olij Roses transforms into Dümmen Orange
- 2018-06-28 Deliflor introduces white disbudded chrysanthemum Falcon
- 2018-06-27 Breeder reports record number of visitors during FlowerTrials
- 2018-06-26 Ball Seed releases 2019-2020 catalog
- 2018-06-25 "A classic Spring Trials season"
- 2018-06-22 Plants have unique lock to control expression of genes
- 2018-06-21 "Proposed Farm Bill offers more protection for flower breeders"
- 2018-06-20 Uganda: Dutch breeder paves the way to sustainability
- 2018-06-19 US (LA): Limelight hydrangea named Louisiana Super Plant
- 2018-06-18 Oso Easy Urban Legend Rosa wins ARS Award of Excellence
- 2018-06-15 Extensive trialling leads to resilient Imara impatiens walleriana
- 2018-06-14 Australia: Somatic fusion could lead to new waxflower hybrids
- 2018-06-13 US: A sneak peek of Agastache Poquito Orange
- 2018-06-12 Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display
- 2018-06-11 Four breeders launch breeding platform
- 2018-06-08 Universities breed new varieties and careers
- 2018-06-07 Edelweiss as a cut flower
- 2018-06-06 UK: Breadth of National Plant Collections on display
- 2018-06-05 Australia: National Herbarium of NSW moves to Western Sydney
- 2018-06-04 Italy: Coral Plant holds first Lisianthus open house