- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- Outdoor cyclamen bred for the hot and dry Mediterranean climates
- How to use 2021 Valentine's Day to plan your 2022 sales
- Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- NL: Record turnover of €7.3 billion for flower and plant exports in 2021
- “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dümmen Orange Uganda now also live on PAT
Multinational trade and production companies with a wide product range, but also smaller specialist firms in young plants, cuttings, seed and potted plants, can run their entire business with one integrated solution.
All major business processes are covered, such as sales, purchasing, production, inventory, distribution and billing. Business processes are more effective, more efficient, faster and more flexible. This provides an improved control of business, a higher level of service, time savings and cost savings.
More than 100 companies in 20 countries have already chosen for PAT. It makes them work more successful. Find out if we can do this also for you and contact us. We will be happy to inform you about the possibilities.
For more information
Concept Data Systems
Tel: +31 6 48158013
Tel: +31 6 15153313
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities
- 2022-01-14 China: Spiral growing towers are a hit globally
- 2022-01-14 NL: Laguna Plants and Kwekerij Tass take over carnivorous plants from Stricker Plants
- 2022-01-14 Dutch rose growers renovate houses in Ziway
- 2022-01-14 Alon Hirsh appointed new CEO of Paskal
- 2022-01-14 Change of leadership at the top of the Mayer Group
- 2022-01-13 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-13 Florida Growers Association's President's letter: the significance of half
- 2022-01-13 US (OH): Growing perennials in the "nursery capital of the world"
- 2022-01-13 “Our advanced range sets the benchmark for forward-looking growing media"
- 2022-01-13 Thatchtec becomes Soilwise
- 2022-01-13 NL: Family business Aablo joins OZ-Hami
- 2022-01-13 Suntory Flowers partners with AFE to establish new scholarship