- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Dümmen Orange Uganda now also live on PAT
Multinational trade and production companies with a wide product range, but also smaller specialist firms in young plants, cuttings, seed and potted plants, can run their entire business with one integrated solution.
All major business processes are covered, such as sales, purchasing, production, inventory, distribution and billing. Business processes are more effective, more efficient, faster and more flexible. This provides an improved control of business, a higher level of service, time savings and cost savings.
More than 100 companies in 20 countries have already chosen for PAT. It makes them work more successful. Find out if we can do this also for you and contact us. We will be happy to inform you about the possibilities.
For more information
Concept Data Systems
Tel: +31 6 48158013
Tel: +31 6 15153313
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team
- 2023-01-25 Dutch Flower Group becomes shareholder in Nini Herburg Roses
- 2023-01-25 World Horti Center opened in South Korea
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): $150M available to California growers for energy-saving upgrades
- 2023-01-25 GLOBALG.A.P. presents new sustainable solutions at IPM Essen