- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Arend Roses introduces Dolce Avalanche+ and Freaky Avalanche+
‘Family’ yet different
The two roses have a totally different look. Freaky Avalanche+ stands out with its unique markings, and the colour progresses from dark pink to clear white. In contrast, Dolce Avalanche+ has a warm, restrained colouring. The flower is white with a pink heart, and the colour becomes ever deeper pink as a bud opens further.
All in the Family is being shown on Arend Roses’ website and social media. The film and the new roses will also be highlighted through channels including trade media, Flower Factor, inspiration leaflets and the final boat of the waterborne flower parade Varend Corso (5 to 7 August). This rose boat will sail under the name Varieties of Excellence. The theme for next year will also be announced during the parade.
Black Baccara is back
Arend Roses is also reintroducing the queen of roses Black Baccara into its range. The dark red velvet-soft petals make this rose appear almost black, making it the world’s darkest rose. Black Baccara will remain exclusive to Arend Roses and is available in lengths between 40 cm and 80 cm.
The introduction of the new roses is part of a change of course which Arend Roses has adopted under the slogan Varieties of Excellence. The company is thereby responding to the changing market. Managing director Remco van Arend says: “The focus at Arend Roses is on a wide range of exclusive roses with the guarantee of reliability of supply and an à la carte service. With our many years of experience and above all with top products in the greenhouses we foresee a rosy future. The goal remains for us to excel with a broad and exclusive range.” The marketing campaign around the introduction of the roses is being executed by Fresh Retail.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line