- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
NL: Arend Roses introduces Dolce Avalanche+ and Freaky Avalanche+
‘Family’ yet different
The two roses have a totally different look. Freaky Avalanche+ stands out with its unique markings, and the colour progresses from dark pink to clear white. In contrast, Dolce Avalanche+ has a warm, restrained colouring. The flower is white with a pink heart, and the colour becomes ever deeper pink as a bud opens further.
All in the Family is being shown on Arend Roses’ website and social media. The film and the new roses will also be highlighted through channels including trade media, Flower Factor, inspiration leaflets and the final boat of the waterborne flower parade Varend Corso (5 to 7 August). This rose boat will sail under the name Varieties of Excellence. The theme for next year will also be announced during the parade.
Black Baccara is back
Arend Roses is also reintroducing the queen of roses Black Baccara into its range. The dark red velvet-soft petals make this rose appear almost black, making it the world’s darkest rose. Black Baccara will remain exclusive to Arend Roses and is available in lengths between 40 cm and 80 cm.
The introduction of the new roses is part of a change of course which Arend Roses has adopted under the slogan Varieties of Excellence. The company is thereby responding to the changing market. Managing director Remco van Arend says: “The focus at Arend Roses is on a wide range of exclusive roses with the guarantee of reliability of supply and an à la carte service. With our many years of experience and above all with top products in the greenhouses we foresee a rosy future. The goal remains for us to excel with a broad and exclusive range.” The marketing campaign around the introduction of the roses is being executed by Fresh Retail.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 US: NGB announces 2024 new varieties program
- 2023-11-15 De Ruiter Innovation & EQR launch Born Free
- 2023-11-07 De Hoog Orchids presents variegated Dendrobium nobile
- 2023-10-26 Photos: IFPA floral exhibitors reveal 2023 highlights
- 2023-09-07 US: "New introductions always generate interest among gardeners"
- 2023-08-09 Aspidistra Tokyo Skies earns Retailers' Choice Awards
- 2023-08-07 "Introducing the flavors of summer with three captivating roses"
- 2023-08-07 Vitroflora and Alkemade Perennials release a new offer of perennials and ornamental grasses for the 2024 season
- 2023-08-07 ThinkPlants launches 2023-24 New Varieties catalog
- 2023-07-21 Cherry-Go-Round Hydrangea awarded Retailer’s Choice at Cultivate
- 2023-07-21 "The EHR Hot New Perennials Booklet is here"
- 2023-07-21 "If there is a plant you are looking for, we can find it and ship it direct to your doorstep"
- 2023-07-12 What are the new 2024 plant varieties of Star Roses and Plants?
- 2023-07-12 Plant Development Services Inc. releases new varieties
- 2023-07-11 Proven Winners announces 2024 National Plants of the Year
- 2023-07-03 Bravo Babylon Eyes takes the gold at The Hague's Rose Competition