- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Patterned pots deliver prize-winning results
"Our own range of patterned plant pots has been selling well since we launched in spring 2015, but we've always had the ability to create and manufacture bespoke designs too. So we were very pleased to have this opportunity to show how Hum Flowerpots can be tailored for a particular customer," said Lara Kelly, co-found of Hum. "The potential is enormous, and we are keen to expand this aspect of our business" she added.
Hum has also been working on another collaboration to create an exclusive collection for the American and Canadian markets in partnership with our distributor, Evergreen Enterprises, which is an exciting new development for this relatively new and ambitious company. Here in the UK, garden centres and gift shops can offer Hum Flowerpots on a retail-friendly display stand which creates an eye-catching attraction for consumers. These unique plastic outdoor plant pots, made in Britain, will be on display at Spoga+Gafa in Cologne (British exhibitor group, Hall 9) and at Glee at the NEC, Birmingham (Hall 20, stand F36,).
For more information
Hum Partnership LLP
T: +44 (0) 7720 294698 / +44 (0) 33022 33414
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 "We are no longer a newcomer by now"
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day