- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
US (CA): Matsui Nursery announces two new vice presidents
Bishop has more than 27 years of experience in floral industry sales. In his new role, he oversees the company’s sales, business development, and marketing initiatives.
Since joining Matsui Nursery in 2013, Bishop has been instrumental in driving company sales to record levels. He has worked strategically on key accounts to fine-tune the company’s customer mix and geographic service areas.
Schneider, a seasoned attorney in both private practice and public service, brings a unique combination of legal advocacy and private sector operational experience. Prior to his nearly 20 years as a trial lawyer, Schneider spent 10 years in the transportation industry managing personnel, logistics, and operations.
At Matsui Nursery, Schneider’s focus is to rationalize operational processes, maintain and modernize the company’s facilities, and assure regulatory compliance.
“Expanding Matsui Nursery’s leadership team in this fashion means we’re wonderfully positioned for the future. Clint and Walter are committed professionals who will help us secure our company’s long-term success,” said Teresa Matsui, Matsui Nursery’s president. “My father and I could not have asked for a better team.”
For more information:
1645 Old Stage Road
Salinas, CA 93908
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-21 New service concept Plantion Shop & Go introduced in the Netherlands
- 2023-09-21 US: 1-800-Flowers.com to hire over 8,000 seasonal associates nationwide this holiday season
- 2023-09-20 Crayola and Mrs. Bloom launch Crayola Flowers
- 2023-09-20 Jimmy McCanlies joins Monrovia sales team
- 2023-09-20 Star Roses and Plants unveils 2024 woody ornamentals and edible catalogs
- 2023-09-20 Luke van Adrichem appointed as CEO of Metazet FormFlex
- 2023-09-20 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-20 Brian Lynch appointed as head of horti technology at Vineland
- 2023-09-20 Dutch flower grower makes gains on all fronts with new grading machine
- 2023-09-20 'Bulb Boy', Allan Visser: "We must commit to resilient cultivation with green agents and resistant varieties"
- 2023-09-19 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 Mertens is Decorum's new 'preferred supplier'
- 2023-09-18 NL: "Relocation enables growth"
- 2023-09-18 "How flexible can you be when you can only adjust intensity?"
- 2023-09-18 United Flower Growers celebrates 60 years
- 2023-09-18 "Blume2000 goes beyond selling flowers and plants alone"
- 2023-09-18 Voting now open for National Garden Bureau’s 2023 Therapeutic Garden Grant
- 2023-09-15 US (MI): Kylie Mount named to Chamber’s Future Five
- 2023-09-15 NL: GTL Zundert B.V. new lessee at the Treehub
- 2023-09-15 Dutch grower taken to court over export ban on poinsettias in delivery season