- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ordering a bouquet with the Bouquet App
It seems fast and easy: Consumers can choose a bouquet from the palm of their hand and send it off without any fuss and pay with iDeal (direct debit). That is exactly what today's young consumers want: simplicity and speed. With just a few clicks the consumer selects the price range, the occasion and the color of the bouquet. The florist is free to arrange the bouquet accordingly.
By making a link to the contacts in the smartphone's contact list, the recipient can be found quickly. The app recognizes the postal codes in the Netherlands, making it easy to enter a new address. The order is then sent to the nearest florist. Via the Bouquet App florists can register to be put in the database.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program