- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Cargolux offers direct cool chain services from Europe to Puerto Rico
Cargolux utilized specialized cool chain equipment and the most modern dedicated freighter in the industry, the 747-8F, that is suited for perishable and cool chain shipments with its four independently adjustable climate zones, superior range and speed.
As the Global Cargo Carrier of Choice, Cargolux has already established four weekly services from Aguadilla to Europe that are supported by shippers and forwarders in the South and Central American perishables and flower industry. In addition, Cargolux already operates four indirect weekly flights from Luxembourg to Aguadilla. Building on growing demand for faster services on the sectors to Puerto Rico, the new, direct south-bound flight complements the established services.
“Our long-standing experience in the cool chain transport field, coupled with our dedicated, customer-oriented mentality, makes the Cargolux service to Aguadilla a superior offering for our partners in the pharma and perishables industry,” notes Niek van der Weide, Cargolux EVP Sales & Marketing. “Our cool chain experts regularly assess the specialized and often unique requirements of our customers and offer solid and practical solutions. This dedication is well received and has made our CV Fresh and CV Pharma products a sound success.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-03-29 FloraHolland verfies Floralife Express Clear 100 for roses
- 2018-03-02 NPPO-approved systems approach for the import of cut flowers to Australia
- 2018-02-23 New Zealand: Digital biosecurity officer starts at Auckland Airport
- 2018-02-16 Special box extends shelf-life of flowers
- 2018-02-15 "Avoid cutting losses by prioritizing sticking"
- 2018-02-13 US: Customs will inspect 1 billion flowers imported for Valentine's Day
- 2018-01-31 US: Delayed shipments can stress vegetative cuttings
- 2018-01-30 Canada: Deadline pushed back for Greenhouse Certification Program
- 2018-01-19 New Zealand court fines plant smuggler
- 2017-12-20 India: Training on dried flowers technology and value addition
- 2017-11-29 Drugs found in South American flower shipment
- 2017-11-28 NL: New cooling rooms in use at VWS Flowerbulbs
- 2017-11-27 "Up to four times higher sales"
- 2017-11-22 "Flowers don’t require tough labor"
- 2017-10-25 Taking care of pathogens in the delivery process
- 2017-10-24 New device allows continuous monitoring of the cold chain