- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bestselling bedding and balcony plants 2017
Some favourite varieties are sold out early. Hence, they want to give clients a last chance and present again their highlights of the assortment 2017:
Petunia NightSky is a world novelty and Fleurostar winner. The Petunia with the unique flower pattern - the flowers in dark violet with white spots seem like a beautiful star sky. NightSky is very early with a semi-trailing, medium strong vigour and convinces with a very good branching, weather resistance and harmonious growth. NightSky can be cultivated with any other petunia assortment.
Pot Carnations from Selecta are real top sellers. You can chose between the well-proven lines Diantica, Oscar and SuperTrouper or have some specialities like Pink Kisses, or Pillow. Furthermore Selecta One has two new lines:
Dianthus Colores: complete colour range and big flowers in striking colours. The seven varieties are more vigorous compared to the well-known Oscar varieties and can be cultivated in big pots to produce high-quality plants. Colores varieties are suited for cold cultivation as well as for summer cultivation.
Dianthus Capitán: vigorously growing with special advantage for consumers. Capitán varieties fully develop their strength in big pots and containers. Only one plant develops to a rich flowering plant. The varieties are also ideal to combine with summer perennials. And not only in pots. Consumers have the advantage to use these varieties also as a cut flower.
Calibrachoa Rave: eye-catching flowers with a star pattern. The five Rave varieties convince with an early flower, very good branching and with an easy to control growth habit. The single flowering varieties are real eye-catchers from near and far and convince with a very stable star pattern and are heat tolerant.
Pelargonium Marcada: continuously flowering and amazing long-distance impact. Marcada varieties are consumers’ favourites due to their striking colours and easy to care characteristics. All three varieties are early flowering with a round, harmonious shape and weather resistant.
Pelargonium Moonlight: rich in contrast and easy to care for. The zonal Pelargoniums are rich flowering and weather resistant. The line with varieties with dark green leaves offers a great colour range and all varieties have a great flower-leaf-contrast.
Sanvitalia Picador Compact Yellow: rich flowering summer companion. Picador Compact Yellow is rich flowering with a stable and round, harmonious shape. The variety is ideal for mixed containers or as a ground cover.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program
- 2022-07-21 7 top Facebook trends for 2022 to incorporate into marketing strategy
- 2022-07-04 Schoneveld Breeding portal: more marketing materials available