- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bestselling bedding and balcony plants 2017
Some favourite varieties are sold out early. Hence, they want to give clients a last chance and present again their highlights of the assortment 2017:
Petunia NightSky is a world novelty and Fleurostar winner. The Petunia with the unique flower pattern - the flowers in dark violet with white spots seem like a beautiful star sky. NightSky is very early with a semi-trailing, medium strong vigour and convinces with a very good branching, weather resistance and harmonious growth. NightSky can be cultivated with any other petunia assortment.
Pot Carnations from Selecta are real top sellers. You can chose between the well-proven lines Diantica, Oscar and SuperTrouper or have some specialities like Pink Kisses, or Pillow. Furthermore Selecta One has two new lines:
Dianthus Colores: complete colour range and big flowers in striking colours. The seven varieties are more vigorous compared to the well-known Oscar varieties and can be cultivated in big pots to produce high-quality plants. Colores varieties are suited for cold cultivation as well as for summer cultivation.
Dianthus Capitán: vigorously growing with special advantage for consumers. Capitán varieties fully develop their strength in big pots and containers. Only one plant develops to a rich flowering plant. The varieties are also ideal to combine with summer perennials. And not only in pots. Consumers have the advantage to use these varieties also as a cut flower.
Calibrachoa Rave: eye-catching flowers with a star pattern. The five Rave varieties convince with an early flower, very good branching and with an easy to control growth habit. The single flowering varieties are real eye-catchers from near and far and convince with a very stable star pattern and are heat tolerant.
Pelargonium Marcada: continuously flowering and amazing long-distance impact. Marcada varieties are consumers’ favourites due to their striking colours and easy to care characteristics. All three varieties are early flowering with a round, harmonious shape and weather resistant.
Pelargonium Moonlight: rich in contrast and easy to care for. The zonal Pelargoniums are rich flowering and weather resistant. The line with varieties with dark green leaves offers a great colour range and all varieties have a great flower-leaf-contrast.
Sanvitalia Picador Compact Yellow: rich flowering summer companion. Picador Compact Yellow is rich flowering with a stable and round, harmonious shape. The variety is ideal for mixed containers or as a ground cover.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico
- 2021-05-27 Sahid Nahim talks innovation at EMC Go Live Event
- 2021-05-24 New Covent Garden Market’s British Flowers Week is back in bloom
- 2021-05-04 Design thinking within the floral industry
- 2021-04-30 UK: Garden Day back for third successive year
- 2021-04-12 These common houseplants reduce carbon footprint most
- 2021-04-01 Ecuadorian roses now transported upside down
- 2021-03-10 US: How to improve the image of the carnation?
- 2021-03-09 5 inspiring women leaders, business owners in the floral industry tell their story
- 2021-03-05 US: New merchandising program to promote pollinator gardens
- 2021-03-05 No more plastic for potted bulbs