- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
NL: Plantion replaces packaging washing machine with Limex washing line
In the picture on the left, Peter Bakker, Managing Director Plantion; on the right Jan van Hoef, Managing Director Limex
Limex is well known among flower auctions as a developer, producer, but also as a service provider in the field of washing installations. Limex is continuously looking for ways to improve its processes and technical solutions. These improved technical solutions are also part of the new washing line at Plantion. Examples are an improved filtration technique, that makes it possible to use the washing water for a longer period of time. Also, the machine is equipped with the new Limex heat exchangers that provide 30% more heating for the washing water. Another example of these new techniques is the low pressure sticker removal, that makes the use of sensitive high pressure pumps which only work with clean tap water no longer necessary.
With the new Limex washing line, Plantion will meet the strict requirements regarding clean packaging in the packaging pool. All packaging types, including extender racks and flower buckets, are cleaned at a rate of 2500 pieces per hour. Furthermore, the internal logistics process is fully automated and robotized.
On the 14th november of 2016, Plantion and Limex signed the contract for the new washing line.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye
- 2023-09-26 Sandra Bechtholt new Keukenhof director
- 2023-09-26 Jon Smits new board member Billigblomst in Denmark
- 2023-09-26 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 1-year anniversary of 'Be Beekenkamp'
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-25 NL: Kwekerij Mostert acquires Flora@Home from PostNL
- 2023-09-25 NL: Floragold declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-22 Garden centres and retail can create their own poster with Royal Van Zanten’s poster generator
- 2023-09-22 Tulip Experience voted 'Best Hidden Gem of the Netherlands'
- 2023-09-22 Evanthia to celebrate 10th anniversary
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership