- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Myplant & Garden 2017
"Defining the bases for a more definite industrial plan"
With the upcoming spring the 30,000 m2 pavilions 16 and 20 of Fiera Milano bloom again. In the first edition there were more than 300 brands on display, which became 441 in 2016. During that edition the pavilions represented a boost for this industry.
Visitors and companies, from decoration to motorized garden equipment
More than 10,000 visitors participated in the 2016 edition, approximately 60% were the sales channels – shop owners, retailers, garden centres, consortiums, flower and plant nurseries, wholesalers, importers/exporters, buyers of large chains of stores) and approximately 40% were second-line buyers (professionals, gardeners, maintenance workers, agronomists, architects, companies, service companies, public garden, parks and local administration technicians).
A wide range of technologies will be on display, including span structures, rootstocks, rootstocks for dwarfed plants, micro-propagation labs, structures and systems for protected cultivations, practical mini-greenhouses for early and protected plants, phytosanitary products, plants for reforestation and green requalification, large selection of services (from IT to labels, logistics, prints, software and publishing). Also the flower decoration and the motorized garden equipment companies will present new ideas and products for their curious and interested audience.
Also the third edition will focus on landscape and will be a meeting point for the private, public and accommodation companies of the green sector, the green conservation companies and the suppliers of plants, soils, infrastructures, lighting systems and subsystems.
Some architecture studios looking for new suppliers and working partners for their projects, outdoor design brands and construction companies will also participate. The Green Factory Project is currently being studied: it is an area dedicated to the outdoor living, with nature, wellness and design under the stars, surrounded by the landscape: water, plants, furniture, accessories for a more and more refined outdoor style for companies, accommodation facilities and clients.
Also the lighting sector will be part of the international green expo. Light plays an essential role in the discipline, beauty and safety of the landscape and of green areas. Be it in the city or in the outskirts, at home or in the streets, light will be one of the protagonists in February.
The presence of the sector of lighting for exteriors - represented by leading brands and new collections - will be enhanced by events, installations, meetings and round tables, not to mention the partnership with AIDI, Associazione Italiana di Illuminazione.
The keywords in the Piazza della Decorazione (Decoration Square) are: creativity, innovation, inspiration, expertise and passion. The great international masters in flower decoration - from Germany, Italy, Norway, Slovenia and Spain - will meet and challenge one another at Myplant through beauty, colours, scents and genius.
There will be six themes and six settings. The guidance of the flower designer Rudy Casati, and the direction of Fondazione Minoprio will help to interpret the themes. The sense of innovation will play its part also in the seventh setting, where classic and new, romantic and creative will stand side by side thanks to the genius of Silvano Erba and the expertise of Federfiori.
For more information:
Myplant & Garden
Tel. (+39) 02 6889080
Fax (+39) 02 60737218
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 India: Colorful success at first Flower Trial event in Pune
- 2023-12-06 Singapore: Flowers that come to life at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-05 4 Benefits of SAF's Next Gen LIVE!
- 2023-12-05 Finalists announced for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-12-04 Singapore: Petunia Itsy Bitsy Mix wins People’s Choice Award at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-01 Syngenta synergy at IPM Essen 2024 with theme ‘Every Flower Counts’
- 2023-12-01 German tree nurseries well represented at Plants4U
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey