- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
January 24-27, Essen
IPM Essen 2017 presents current trends and info programme
Halls 3 and 7 will accommodate the necessary technology: from greenhouse construction via greenhouses made of plastic film and their interior fittings as well as illumination, air conditioning and irrigation systems right up to husbandry machines, weather protection and insect-repelling nets for outdoor beds. Furthermore, the trade visitors will be able to obtain information about substrate mixtures, soil conditioners as well as fertilisers and plant fortifiers and to receive competent advice. For the elimination of weeds in biological cultivation, the exhibitors will have corresponding devices or environmentally friendly beneficial organisms in stock. Young plant and herb producers will profit from a large number and wide diversity of breeding and marketing tray suppliers.
Wide range of plants on offer
59 percent of the exhibitors will belong to the Plants exhibition area. Plant breeders from all continents will introduce their new creations here: from bedding, balcony and vegetable plants via nursery goods, Mediterranean growths and herbs right up to house plants and cut flowers. Producing horticulture will be offered an international platform for obtaining information, exchanging specialist ideas and placing orders. It will be possible to find the Plants area not only in Halls 1 and 2, the Galeria as well as Halls 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 but also in the temporary Halls 13 and 14 and in the foyer of the Grugahalle. The Innovation Showcase in Hall 1A will be a must in order to keep an eye on the trends of the coming season. An expert jury and, in addition, the trade visitors themselves will choose the best new breeds of the IPM exhibitors.
The marketing of the finished goods plays just as important a role as technology and the choice of the correct variety. The BGI Trade Center in Hall 1 will be a good place for networking in 2017, too. Services rendered by the wholesale trade will be presented on the area of the Association of the German Flower Wholesale and Import Trade (BGI). In addition, all the marketers with worldwide activities will be represented at the fair, including Landgard, Royal Flora Holland, Flora Dania, GASA and Veiling Rhein-Maas.
International Horticulture Forum
The Kingdom of the Netherlands will be the partner country of the International Horticulture Forum on January 26, 2017. In cooperation with the Representation of interests of the German horticulture industry (INDEGA) and the Eugen Ulmer Publishing House, experts will provide information about chances and challenges of horticulture in the Netherlands.
Horticulture Info Center in the Green City
At IPM Essen 2017, the Central Horticultural Association (ZVG), sponsor of IPM Essen, as well as the co-organiser the North Rhine-Westphalia State Horticultural Association will once again present their comprehensive spectrum of services in the Horticulture Info Center in the Green City in Hall 1A and will be available to answer the questions of the member companies. Not only the professional associations but also institutions from the fields of advice, science and research as well as training and ongoing education will be represented.
The teaching show which will be characterised by cultivation control in ornamental plant cultivation will certainly be a hotspot of the Horticulture Info Center once again. Under the motto of "LED, Iodine, Plasma, … - Cultivation Control Today", research establishments from all over Germany will present their latest results about the main focal points of light and growth regulation. IPM Essen will thus permit easy access to the newest scientific findings which gardeners can use for their own plant production.
Furthermore, the "hortigate" info system in the Horticulture Info Center will show the new "MyBusiness" module which ornamental plant cultivation businesses can use in order to plan their plant protection measures and to document them in conformity with GlobalGAP.
Especially for nurseries: European Nursery Reception
For the fourth time already, the European Nursery Reception will take place in close partnership between the Federation of German Nurseries (BdB) and the European Nurserystock Association (ENA). In a relaxed atmosphere, it will be possible to establish new contacts and consolidate existing contacts on the BdB booth in Hall 11 at 5.30 p.m. on January 25.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 India: Colorful success at first Flower Trial event in Pune
- 2023-12-06 Singapore: Flowers that come to life at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-05 4 Benefits of SAF's Next Gen LIVE!
- 2023-12-05 Finalists announced for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards 2024
- 2023-12-04 Singapore: Petunia Itsy Bitsy Mix wins People’s Choice Award at Gardens by the Bay
- 2023-12-01 Syngenta synergy at IPM Essen 2024 with theme ‘Every Flower Counts’
- 2023-12-01 German tree nurseries well represented at Plants4U
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-30 Point of Emotion: Highlights of Christmasworld 2024
- 2023-11-30 New format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Keynote speaker & past-winners panel; a new format for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2023-11-29 Jet Fresh Flower Growers awarded Social Responsibility Award
- 2023-11-29 Colombia: Second flower market successfully held in the municipality of Cajicá, Cundinamarca
- 2023-11-28 New Zealand: Amateurs ready to host professional growers at National Rose Show in Timaru
- 2023-11-27 Dutch freesia trade benefits from automated selection of freesia bulbs
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey