- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Savor takes to Instagram to spread the word
‘With our strong Millennial following, we felt the timing was right to expand our social footprint to include Instagram,” begins Nathan Keil, Product & Marketing Manager at Pleasant View Gardens. “We recognize our audience’s passion for adventure in all aspects of their life. And Instagram is the perfect platform to present to them the adventurous side of herbs and vegetables.”
On Instagram, Savor will share its visual perspective on garden-related topics, from plant gifting, urban gardening, and herbal crafting to canning, preserving, and even inventing herb-infused specialty foods and drinks. Followers will also get a peek at some of Savor’s herbs and vegetables in action, with recipe and gardening suggestions, as well as tips on eating healthier.
“Our goal is to further support our retail partners by cultivating a deeper relationship with our audience. Showing them that there’s more to herbs and vegetables than just growing them. And the more engaged our audience becomes with Savor, the more they’ll walk into their local garden center asking for it by name.” finishes Keil.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program