- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Interplant Roses releases 'Spray Roses - The Ultimate Handbook part II'
The new Handbook shows the release of new types of spray roses with distinctive shapes, trendy colours, fragrance and large-flowered varieties and offers an overview of 93 currently available varieties of spray roses classified by colour. Practical information about stem length, vaselife and VBN code is also provided for each cultivar. A special section in the booklet is devoted to the Clustar varieties.
Spray roses are now being widely used in exclusive bouquets, mixed bouquets, creative presentations and in mono bouquets as well as in supermarket bunches.
The new, A5 sized ring binder guide can be ordered - free of charge - at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download the PDF version.
For more information:
3956 NE Leersum
T: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 47
F: +31 (0)343 – 47 32 44
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces sneak peek of Echinacea Sundial ‘Zenith’
- 2022-01-18 Tulip cultivation a potential boon for Tentulia, Bangladesh
- 2022-01-10 The surprising power of fragrance
- 2022-01-10 Cal Poly Float continues American-grown tradition at 2022 rose parade
- 2022-01-05 Green & Bloom opens webshop with 15,000 lines
- 2021-12-24 Colombian flowers take over Seoul and Tokyo
- 2021-12-20 How the poinsettia took over Christmas
- 2021-12-20 China: Yunnan greenhouses double number of top-grade roses
- 2021-12-17 Gediflora organizes balloon trips for chrysanthemum challenge contestants
- 2021-12-16 "LED light improves the yield and quality of cut roses"
- 2021-12-15 Skagit horticulture adds Brindabella roses
- 2021-12-10 Ecuador: “There is much left to develop in the preserved flower market”
- 2021-12-08 Sanguisorba breeder Jan Star signs partnership with Marginpar
- 2021-12-03 Colombia: “The demand for preserved flowers is increasing every day”
- 2021-11-30 Researcher who helped ornamental plant industry evolve now to retire
- 2021-11-29 Turkey’s cut flower exports rise strongly
- 2021-11-26 For a Christmas “with Love”: Con Amore roses
- 2021-11-25 Baipeace changes commercial name of famous Peace Rose
- 2021-11-23 Early season income with ranunculus and anemones
- 2021-11-22 800 varieties of chrysanthemums in full flower