- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (FL): Princettia's shine in Walt Disney World
Princettia breeder Andrew Berneutz.
EPCOT’s main attraction is its international village and celebrations of countries and cultures. The soft pink Princettias varieties are used in France and the mid-range pinks in Morocco.
EPCOT Princettia France.
EPCOT Princettia Morocco.
Princettia Max White shined at night outside a UK pub in hanging baskets. At Magic Kingdom, Princettia Red was mixed with traditional white poinsettias in beds and window boxes.
Epcot UK pub and plectranthus baskets.
Epcot UK pub baskets at night.
At Disney’s Polynesian Resort, they blended red and bright pinks to create a tropical punch. Over there, the Princettia was planted at entry landscapes, mixed with tropical foliage in towers and tucked into interiorscapes.
Princettia used in Polynesian tiki fountain and Polynesian tropical tower.
Also at the most prestigious Disney resort, which is the Grand Floridian, Princettia's were used. Baskets and urns surrounded the wedding chapel.
Grand Florian Chapel.
Grand Florian urn.
Every single plant on the Disney properties is being mapped out by Disney’s horticultural director Heather Will-Browne and her team, who are continuously designing and refreshing the creative displays. “The plants are just beautiful and long lasting,” she says. “I can see us using Princettia more and more.”
Nursery trial gardens at Disney.
EPCOT Princettia Planter.
For more information about Princettia, visit www.princettia.net.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team
- 2023-01-25 Dutch Flower Group becomes shareholder in Nini Herburg Roses
- 2023-01-25 World Horti Center opened in South Korea
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): $150M available to California growers for energy-saving upgrades
- 2023-01-25 GLOBALG.A.P. presents new sustainable solutions at IPM Essen