- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
US (FL): Princettia's shine in Walt Disney World
Princettia breeder Andrew Berneutz.
EPCOT’s main attraction is its international village and celebrations of countries and cultures. The soft pink Princettias varieties are used in France and the mid-range pinks in Morocco.
EPCOT Princettia France.
EPCOT Princettia Morocco.
Princettia Max White shined at night outside a UK pub in hanging baskets. At Magic Kingdom, Princettia Red was mixed with traditional white poinsettias in beds and window boxes.
Epcot UK pub and plectranthus baskets.
Epcot UK pub baskets at night.
At Disney’s Polynesian Resort, they blended red and bright pinks to create a tropical punch. Over there, the Princettia was planted at entry landscapes, mixed with tropical foliage in towers and tucked into interiorscapes.
Princettia used in Polynesian tiki fountain and Polynesian tropical tower.
Also at the most prestigious Disney resort, which is the Grand Floridian, Princettia's were used. Baskets and urns surrounded the wedding chapel.
Grand Florian Chapel.
Grand Florian urn.
Every single plant on the Disney properties is being mapped out by Disney’s horticultural director Heather Will-Browne and her team, who are continuously designing and refreshing the creative displays. “The plants are just beautiful and long lasting,” she says. “I can see us using Princettia more and more.”
Nursery trial gardens at Disney.
EPCOT Princettia Planter.
For more information about Princettia, visit www.princettia.net.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 US (FL): 72.2-acre nursery up for auction
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Pymwymic and Horticoop invest in Vivent
- 2023-09-28 VHC takes over WICO Flowers nursery and grows to 24.5 ha santini production
- 2023-09-28 Royal FloraHolland signs letter of intent for Safe Enterprise quality mark
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye
- 2023-09-26 Sandra Bechtholt new Keukenhof director
- 2023-09-26 Jon Smits new board member Billigblomst in Denmark
- 2023-09-26 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 1-year anniversary of 'Be Beekenkamp'
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations