- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Innovative Fresh to monitor Scandinavian flower market
"Do your flowers have at least 7 days vase life?"
In order to also provide its services in Scandinavia, Innovative Fresh is opening a laboratory in Helsingborg from which it will monitor the retail market in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Magnus Nilsson will lead the Scandinavian company. Magnus has extensive retail and fresh produce experience in the Scandinavian market, working for COOP, Saba, Sydgrönt and Everfresh. “Magnus provides unique knowledge about the Scandinavian produce and retail world. We are confident that we will be offering Scandinavian retailers and their suppliers unique programs that will help expand their market leadership” says Maud Jentjens, Managing Director of Innovative Fresh.
For nearly 10 years Innovative Fresh has been helping retailers and suppliers develop and expand their market leadership in fresh produce and flowers. The company today runs weekly market monitoring programs in Holland, Germany, Belgium and the UK.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Tulip cultivation a potential boon for Tentulia, Bangladesh
- 2022-01-10 The surprising power of fragrance
- 2022-01-10 Cal Poly Float continues American-grown tradition at 2022 rose parade
- 2022-01-05 Green & Bloom opens webshop with 15,000 lines
- 2021-12-24 Colombian flowers take over Seoul and Tokyo
- 2021-12-20 How the poinsettia took over Christmas
- 2021-12-20 China: Yunnan greenhouses double number of top-grade roses
- 2021-12-17 Gediflora organizes balloon trips for chrysanthemum challenge contestants
- 2021-12-16 "LED light improves the yield and quality of cut roses"
- 2021-12-15 Skagit horticulture adds Brindabella roses
- 2021-12-10 Ecuador: “There is much left to develop in the preserved flower market”
- 2021-12-08 Sanguisorba breeder Jan Star signs partnership with Marginpar
- 2021-12-03 Colombia: “The demand for preserved flowers is increasing every day”
- 2021-11-30 Researcher who helped ornamental plant industry evolve now to retire
- 2021-11-29 Turkey’s cut flower exports rise strongly
- 2021-11-26 For a Christmas “with Love”: Con Amore roses
- 2021-11-25 Baipeace changes commercial name of famous Peace Rose
- 2021-11-23 Early season income with ranunculus and anemones
- 2021-11-22 800 varieties of chrysanthemums in full flower
- 2021-11-18 "The new additions show our commitment to genetic innovation"