- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Innovative Fresh to monitor Scandinavian flower market
"Do your flowers have at least 7 days vase life?"
In order to also provide its services in Scandinavia, Innovative Fresh is opening a laboratory in Helsingborg from which it will monitor the retail market in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Magnus Nilsson will lead the Scandinavian company. Magnus has extensive retail and fresh produce experience in the Scandinavian market, working for COOP, Saba, Sydgrönt and Everfresh. “Magnus provides unique knowledge about the Scandinavian produce and retail world. We are confident that we will be offering Scandinavian retailers and their suppliers unique programs that will help expand their market leadership” says Maud Jentjens, Managing Director of Innovative Fresh.
For nearly 10 years Innovative Fresh has been helping retailers and suppliers develop and expand their market leadership in fresh produce and flowers. The company today runs weekly market monitoring programs in Holland, Germany, Belgium and the UK.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 The language of flowers
- 2023-01-24 The Inírida flowers: A story of resilience and sustainability
- 2023-01-16 Early-flowering Hydrangea from cross breeding
- 2023-01-16 Tulips: Ask the weight, before the price
- 2023-01-11 Yellow blooms of mai tree symbolise Lunar New Year has begun for Vietnamese Australians
- 2023-01-09 UK: How to get plant breeders’ rights for your new variety
- 2023-01-06 Protecting the Poinsettia
- 2023-01-04 Taxonomic revision of the genus Spiranthes (Orchidaceae) in Taiwan
- 2023-01-02 How fireworks are inspired by flowers
- 2022-12-23 "Shamita, the new cut rose variety perfect for shipping"
- 2022-12-21 Association study of color related traits in herbaceous peony
- 2022-12-14 "Quality and durability go hand in hand at Porta Nova"
- 2022-12-06 This is the year the My Beautiful Matcha will be more widely introduced
- 2022-12-02 Prospects of chrysanthemum development in North Sulawesi
- 2022-12-01 "The best in flower seeds thanks to our independence"
- 2022-11-23 10th anniversary exhibition Flora Expo-2023 in Kazakhstan
- 2022-11-22 US (UT): startup partners with flower growers to remove plastic from the ocean
- 2022-11-09 Fertilizers change how bumblebees ‘see’ flowers
- 2022-11-08 Anatomy of the floral nectaries of selected species of Gardenieae
- 2022-11-08 Interrelationship between abiotic factors of Bemisia tabaci and Chromatomyia horticola on gerbera