- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
SNA Conference scheduled for January 8 - 9, 2018 in Baltimore, MD
US: SNA to collocate with MANTS
Transforming from a traditional trade show format, The SNA Conference will have a clear focus on connecting the industry to identify today’s business challenges and opportunities, and develop new insights and solutions. The conference will offer industry professionals a dynamic and interactive experience through The 16th Southern Plant Conference, The 62nd Annual SNA Research Conference, keynote sessions and participant-driven roundtable discussions. In addition, SNA will be conducting annual business as well with 119th Annual SNA Business Meeting.
“There is crossover appeal for participants of both events and this collocation will bring value and potential new business opportunities for both audiences,” said Karen Summers, SNA Executive Vice President. “And, since SNA will no longer have a trade show, collocating with MANTS offers our participants the convenience of attending MANTS and also allows researchers and students participating in the SNA Research Conference to experience our industry’s largest trade show. The SNA has always supported the state associations within our region and their events, and what better way to support the state nursery and landscape associations of Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia than to bring our event to their trade show. I am excited about the possibilities, and confident this will create new synergies for everyone involved,” she added.
Dusty Knight, SNA President, said, “We are excited to start this new chapter in the SNA and look forward to exposing the conference to more people. We would like to thanks MANTS for this opportunity and look forward to being in Baltimore in January.”
MANTS Executive Vice President, Vanessa Finney, added, “We welcome the addition of one of the industry’s best known plant and research conferences prior to MANTS as it will be a great benefit to attendees of both events.”
Sponsorship packages will include all-access passes to The SNA Conference to allow face-to-face engagement throughout the two days of keynotes, roundtables and plant conference sessions to create meaningful business relationships without time constraints. The sponsor package will also include tabletop display space, as well as other promotion before, during and after the event. The SNA Conference will provide a platform to communicate, demonstrate, train or simply engage with customers on a personal, one-to-one level.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"