- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Romeo Sommers is the Creative Head of the IPM Hotspot
"Family Garden" is the subject of Hortivation 2018"
This is what Hortivation 2018 will look like: In contrast with a classic fair, the products of the exhibitors will be incorporated into an overall presentation in the new Trend Hotspot at IPM Essen. Visitors will experience the "Family Garden" from technology via shopfitting and POS concepts right up to event gastronomy and the "Grill & Chill" in the Speakers' Corner.
The subject of the hotspot will move in the context of the trends of sustainability, biological products and time for the family. No matter whether robots which plant, water, fertilise and care for flowers in fully automatic operation or the utilisation of insects for environmentally friendly pest control - what functions in the horticultural industry can also be transferred to the garden or balcony at home. Furthermore, approaches for the commercial user are to be portrayed at Hortivation - e.g. energy-saving lighting systems for displaying goods in the garden centre or shopfitting designing techniques which raise the turnover.
Technical features which make gardening easier, e.g. mowing robots or aquaponics, will be shown here.
The presentation in which the IPM Essen exhibitors will be able to participate will be created on 800 square metres in Fair Hall 13. They will give their products into the hands of Romeo Sommers who will act as a creative curator and will put the ranges offered by the exhibitors in the limelight in a skillful way. In contrast with a classic fair, Hortivation will not focus on the breadths of the ranges of individual firms or on exhibition booths but will instead highlight the exhibitors' innovative sales ideas for individual plants and products in the form of POS presentations. The retail expert Karel de Graaf will assume responsibility for the booth construction. In this respect, the design will be oriented to shop situations such as might be found in garden centres, too. The entire fair hall will thus be provided with a uniform look & feel. Exhibitors from the Outdoor Living area with, for example, grills and garden furniture will also be able to participate in Hortivation. Daily guided tours for visitors, an attractive supporting programme in the Speakers' Corner and a catering area with space for intensive discussions will guarantee a high visitor frequency.
What will the garden centre of the future look like? The visitors will learn that in this area. Innovative shopfitting and the utilisation of light and technology raise the turnover.
Various groups of goods will come together here: Living green plants, technology and outdoor living products will make the garden an experience world for the whole family.
Any interested exhibitors will be able to select from various package solutions for their participation in the fair. The incorporation of the products into the overall presentation and an entry in the fair magazine will be included in the basic package. In addition, it will be possible to book an advertisement in the specified magazine and/or a slot in the Speakers' Corner where topical trend subjects will be introduced. Anybody wanting an exclusive presentation will be able to participate with a stand-alone area. When the booth is made available, it will be ready for occupation. With this package, too, all the other services can be booked in addition.
A place for discussions and the transfer of knowledge. In the Speakers' Corner, exhibitors will introduce their products or experts will provide information about the newest trends. A grill station will ensure catering in a genuine style.
Further information about booth registration at: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Over 200 visitors welcomed during Open House Interplant Roses
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden
- 2023-06-02 US: Flowers for all 300,000 graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village